• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Should Wobbofet and Deoxys-S be allwoed?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 32 20.4%
  • No, neither of them

Votes: 58 36.9%
  • Only Wobbofet

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Only Deoxys-S

Votes: 50 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wat.
To me its seems like Dr. luigi vs. Yoshifan in the finals. Im rooting for Yoshifan in his battle with snake101, but not sure who to root for in the final battle.

randomspot555

Firstly who the hell are you to tell me what happened in my own battle. Secondly it wasn't very long if a crit happens we'll do it again. Thirdly i'll admit the argument about first d/c against kevin garret was my fault but the battle started at midnight and the d/c happened at 3:00 am so naturally I was angry and just vented it at the wrong person. Plus i'm sure yoshifan would want to redo from where we were if he was in my position.

1. I never said what happened in your own battle, but having a tie (4-4) is clear that there is no winner. A critical could happen, a hypnosis could miss that originally hit, a status affect could be caused from ice beam or an elemental punch/fang, etc... There's too many bits and pieces to reconstruct a battle past the first few turns, and even then, it's iffy unless you have a complete log (recorded battle) As far as your previous battles, you're the common factor in every single battle up for debate in the tournament.

2. I'd hope any opponent would just re-do the whole battle over unless it can be proven one purposely disconnected (which is hard to do). I specifically made two teams for this tournament as back-up teams in case I needed to change around due to a disconnect or some other factor.

I think I'll bow out now as I'm sure haunter doesn't appreciate this back-and-forth that's going on, but I've been very surprised at the lack of maturity by a few battlers in this tournament and it's probably best for me to stop reading about it.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
So snake101, rematch?
dude, It'd be close to impossible to go back to where we we were, and in no rules does it say that I have to agree to go back there / follow ur rules.
So, we'll rematch as soon as you get on.
rules: standerd
added rule- use same pokemon ( same 6 types of pokemon )

Stryke

you're the common factor in every single battle up for debate in the tournament.

Heh I just noticed that too. There have been no other battles with debates in them. I'm rooting for Yoshi Fan in this tournament because he killed the crud out of me before.

Dr.Luigi

jee thanks <_< lol well im in finals and gl to yoshi and snake

snake 101

I think it's ridiculous but how about we just do 4-4 the 4 I had vs the 4 you had deal?

Dr.Luigi

snake im here can we do our finals for world cup?

snake 101

Ok sure I might be a bit rusty but i'll just get my team.
Edit: Crap I can't find my pearl game give me a few more minutes.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Stop discussing that here. Go to the appropriate thread plox.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Stop discussing that here. Go to the appropriate thread plox.

Dr.Luigi

sorry haunter =/

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
Snake, my power is out.. -_-"
Hauntershadow92, give me a few more days to get wifi back.
I'm at my friends house atm, so I am not lieing..

You letting snake101 go on free would be huge on ur part, and in a bad way.
Please give me a few days..

ps. snake, no, we will rematch, same 6 pokes.

bye guys, I'll see you on when I get power back.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Yoshi, if you can battle before thursday @ 2:00 then k. But I will need the finalists to battel before the day is over.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Yoshi, if you can battle before thursday @ 2:00 then k. But I will need the finalists to battel before the day is over.

snake 101

It is really unfair if a bye is given in the semi-finals to either one of us, and fine, i'm sick of arguing even if I had won the first match we'll rematch i'm bringing a new tesm though.

GarchompHata

I feel sick...
HaunterShadow, can you please pm me about the Rayquaza? I need to set up a time

Wat.
Status
Not open for further replies.