• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Should Wobbofet and Deoxys-S be allwoed?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 32 20.4%
  • No, neither of them

Votes: 58 36.9%
  • Only Wobbofet

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Only Deoxys-S

Votes: 50 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

snake 101

:/ you let me get 2 dragon dances dude, I think that your just a sore loser..
i'm sorry, but It's probbably true.

gg though, and please don't start a fight, i'm not in the mood..
I'm gonna go play some brawl, bye guys.

I am definatly a sore loser I know that from experience, I just rarely lose things but when you've won a match it might as well be on the screen where it says i've won I don't expect to have to fully rematch with a rouletted team. Seriously this tournament really isn't very classy at all I mean I could have d/ced when I saw gyarados shoved a counter in my team and rematched. Anyways well done to dr.luigi for winning and we can finally get our match done for the world cup.

randomspot555

This tournament really pisses me off, I had a guaranteed victory against this guy (oh sorry not guaranteed calculate the odds of four crits and flinchs happening consesectutivly and you have his odds) then i'm forced to rematch for no apparent reason and this guy gets a lucky break in my team. As kevin garret said this tournament needs some serious remodelling and maybe not a load of people who just sit there and think if it's not finished it doesn't count as a win. Why didn't I just d/c there where I had the lead change my team and come back, seriously we need someone to run this who has more experience at running a decent tournament, and gets involved more with the battles.

No, you just need to stop whining every time something doesn't go 100% your way.

GarchompHata

I feel sick...
I need 3rd place to pm me about Rayquaza! Or is there not a 3rd place yet... Whatever. Whoever ends up 3rd, pm me.

Dr.Luigi

thank you artica =D

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
:p way to go Doc
but remember..
were still around 4-2 or 3-1, me leading either way in wins. :p
I just didn;t play my best, + I had a big camera in front of my game xD

gl in the world cup, snake101 should be scared.

Graceful Shinigami

Lemonade+Ramen
Hmm? Was I supposed to face someone for third? Bah, I'm sure they'll pop up sooner or later.

Congrats again to Yoshifan and Luigi!

Stryke

How much longer must this Pokemon Tournament take? It's been a month already!!

Dr.Luigi

no way man not yet i still need to get my prize from haunter which should be soon hes coming back from his vacation

GarchompHata

I feel sick...
Ok, If you lost in the semis, pm me and illive you a quaza. yes, i have 2. DO IT NOW

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Ok thanks for finishing the tourny without me guys. I apreciate it. Doc, You know where to get me as well as Yoshifan for your prizes.

GRACEFUL SHINIGAMI AND SNAKE 101, you guys have to battle for third place and then contact Garchomp hata for the third place prize!

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Sorry I didn't make that statement BEFORE I left, but I didn't know who won in the last semi-final.

Graceful Shinigami

Lemonade+Ramen
Hmm, I PM'd him and he hasn't answered back.

I bet he just went ahead and took the prize XD

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
I have experience running tournaments, for the next cup, would it be alright if I help out.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
I have experience running tournaments, for the next cup, would it be alright if I help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.