• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st competitive team.......

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
for my gf anyway..........XD

this is mostly for Battle Tower and friends NOT WiFi. She really insists on having cute but powerful pokemon so i just helped w/ the movesets XD
but still i want some 2nd opinions from u guys

;395;
@???
- Attract (her idea lol)
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam
- Surf

;488;
@???
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

;475;
@???
- Night Slash
- Leaf Blade
- Psycho Cut
- Close Combat

(need help w/ this moveset the most)

;468;
@???
- Roost
- Shadow Ball
- Aura Sphere
- Air Slash (60% flinching! w/ SG!)

;461;
@???
- Swords Dance
- Aerial Ace
- Avalanche (she doesnt want to breed for Ice Punch)
- Night Slash

Last edited:

Showen

Well I know something is wrong with this team... o.o; I think it was Empoleon but meh, I don't know the moveset for this guy. You got the basics down with the walls and sweepers...

I never was a big fan of Shadow Ball e_e Thunder Wave will make Togekiss seem more of a threat with 60% flinching and thunder wave to make things even worse. I think the last slot should be Ninjask. I really really don't see why people haven't though of these moves for Ninjask yet, but it is perfect!

Protect
Substitute
Sword Dance ( Or something else)
Baton Pass

This is a way to get speed onto Togekiss to make it a true impossible flincher. Also Sword Dance is there in case you plan to Baton Pass to a physical sweeper, but I wouldn't really recommend it <_< Anyways, protect, substitute, protect.... etc. Also add leftovers in it

Meh... that's all I could think of for now. Sorry >_<

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Well I know something is wrong with this team... o.o; I think it was Empoleon but meh, I don't know the moveset for this guy. You got the basics down with the walls and sweepers...

I never was a big fan of Shadow Ball e_e Thunder Wave will make Togekiss seem more of a threat with 60% flinching and thunder wave to make things even worse. I think the last slot should be Ninjask. I really really don't see why people haven't though of these moves for Ninjask yet, but it is perfect!

Protect
Substitute
Sword Dance ( Or something else)
Baton Pass

This is a way to get speed onto Togekiss to make it a true impossible flincher. Also Sword Dance is there in case you plan to Baton Pass to a physical sweeper, but I wouldn't really recommend it <_< Anyways, protect, substitute, protect.... etc. Also add leftovers in it

Meh... that's all I could think of for now. Sorry >_<

thats actually a really good suggestion, but like i said shes into "cute" pokemon lol thanks alot either way dude

but that Thunder Wave idea sounds pretty good too, she was just gonna put quick claw on it....do u really think its worth it over Shadowball?

Last edited:

xgina

Banned
don't use hax/luck based items, they are stupid and often cost you the game

well if she doesn't want to breed ice punch onto weavile then she'll have to use ice shard or something else as avalanche makes you always go last, weavile's defenses won't survive a moderately tough hit.

yawn on empoleon over attract

will-o-wisp over leaf blade on gallade

and in terms of items;

Leftovers on Empoleon

Leftovers on Cresselia

Life Orb/Expert Belt on Gallade

Leftovers on Togekiss

Life Orb/Expert Belt on Weavile

and if she wants to use Ninjask, use it as a lead

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
don't use hax/luck based items, they are stupid and often cost you the game

well if she doesn't want to breed ice punch onto weavile then she'll have to use ice shard or something else as avalanche makes you always go last, weavile's defenses won't survive a moderately tough hit.

yawn on empoleon over attract

will-o-wisp over leaf blade on gallade

and in terms of items;

Leftovers on Empoleon

Leftovers on Cresselia

Life Orb/Expert Belt on Gallade

Leftovers on Togekiss

Life Orb/Expert Belt on Weavile

and if she wants to use Ninjask, use it as a lead

Those are all breeding moves, plus i said BATTLE TOWER so i cant put leftovers on all of them

AWH! i didnt know about the avalanche speed problem, i guess i have to go w/ another pokemon then.....