• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st Team Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
I thought I would have a go at building a team that work well togther instead of a team I used to go for such as high def. or ghost so please give your thoughts and suggestions

1st. Excadrill (Orinocco)

Sand Force -

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Metal Claw
Swords Dance

2nd. Electivire (Dynamo)

Motor Drive -

Earthquake
Ice Punch
Thunderpunch
Cross Chop

3rd. Braviary (Aztik)

Sheer Force -

Brave Bird
Whirlwird
Fly
Thrash
(not fixed moves yet) lol

4th. Rotom Fridge (Koola)

Levitate -

Subsitute
Electro Ball
Blizzard
Hex

5th. Escavalier (Paladin)

Shell Armour -

Iron Head
False Swipe
X-Scissor
Reversal (another I havn't fixed moves)

6th. Accelgor (Gambit)

Hydration -

Recover
Bug Buzz
Me First
Final Gambit

I known I havn't got the best of moves but I was putting the team together first then fixing the moves.

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master
You said you wanted to put a good team together first... But, there's not much synergy. Fridge Rotom works well on Rain Teams. Excadrill, Sand. Braviary is just aweful, and Accelgore is typically a lead, when he is used (not too well... Final Gambit is basically Anti-lead, and that's it). Excavalier is useless except for Trick Room teams.
Try to come up with a theme first, then the Poke'mon, then the moves and EV's last.

shiny collector 96

search 4 osl badges!
were are the ev`s of the pokes? :) and wen u go like that u better make an team that uspport eacg\hother. lkike tryanitat with the exadrill. sandstorm team,rain team and sun team. the tactic i use alot is to use an breloom wen they use fire. wen they attack i switch to hetran and get boosted fire. but well keep tryin ;D im not good yet makin teams... :(

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
@shiny collector - thanks 4 the comments but I am not to up on ev's and etc.
@JASP - I see what you mean with the different weather set-ups, amd with escaliver (but I just really like it myself one of the reasons I wanted BW)

Status
Not open for further replies.