1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

2 much training

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by AGGRON GUY, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGGRON GUY

AGGRON GUY expert breeder

i have benn training my gible 4 a long time. i only have 2 more lvs intil it evolves but then i will have 2 raise it 19 more levels. but i cant put it in the daycare because it will probally forget moves and im not taking the risk. will a everstone help? either i give up/put it in the day care or raise it myself.augh.

2. OnceDone

OnceDone Well-Known Member

Training can be somewhat annoying sometimes. Believe me, I've considered the day care many times also.
    But just try to push through it. It will all be worth it in the end and I am sure you will be proud that you raised it all by your self!

3. AGGRON GUY

AGGRON GUY expert breeder

thanks. everyone i tell them my pokemon have memoryeis or make me proud lagh at me.

4. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Everstone doesn't do anything in the daycare in regards to level/exp gain. Just takes some time is all with some Pokemon. As for forgetting moves via daycare storage, you can remember them in most cases via heart scales given to the move relearner, and evolution doesn't occur with pokes in the day care as well (in case you didn't know). As there's not much else to discuss though I'm going to close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.