• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2 New Titles! Exclusive and TOTALLY PWNAGE!

Maxim

Beyond repair
I'm pleased to exclusively reveal 2 new DP Anime Titles.

I'm not sure about first one. I read only Shin'ou.

But I'm sure about 2nd one. I clearly read "Emperor Quartet's Goyou and Dohtacun".

Quartet's member so early in anime? That's so amazing. I see a chance for seeing other members in anime.

Proof:

Pwnage, isn't it?

Last edited:

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
You have to drag and drop the link to see it.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
the titles are:

"Shin'ou Jikuu Densetsu!" (Shin'ou Time-Space Legend!)

"Shiten'nou Goyou to Dootakun" (Four Emperors' Goyou and Dootakun)

Make of these titles what you will. Personally, I'm curious about the first one... considering they seem to be taking their sweet time introducing Ginga Dan (if they're getting introduced at all), and Dialga and Palkia are gonna be featured in the upcoming movie, I often wondered if they were just gonna eliminate the game plot and focus on the gyms/contests this time around (all things considered, the Groudon/Kyogre thing didn't work out too well).

Yay! I got to translate before Sushi or anyone else. ^^

Last edited:

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
This is really making my Goyou fangirl super happy =DDDDD.

Although, it's making my Shirona fangirl really really sad. Because she makes her first game appearance in Hakutai City, and the twerps should be around that area now. And it might mean she'll get the Mikuri/Daigo treatment.

Oh well. GOYOU~

ßubba

Oh yeah.
A member so early opens up a very good chance for a second member.

PANCAKE

I can't smile :|
Cool! A Bronzong! Though I feel it a bit tacky to introduce an evolution before a pre-evo. Then again, Mime Jr. is one of my favorite Pokemon and he was 4 generations late.

As far as this Goyou/Lucain..... errrrrrrr am I missing a side characters name?

ßubba

Oh yeah.
Cool! A Bronzong! Though I feel it a bit tacky to introduce an evolution before a pre-evo. Then again, Mime Jr. is one of my favorite Pokemon and he was 4 generations late.

As far as this Goyou/Lucain..... errrrrrrr am I missing a side characters name?

Goyou/Lucian is the 4th member of the elite 4.

PANCAKE

^ Ah. Thanks dude! Thought I was missing the romanization of a Pokemon name. I've too many names going in my head from the anime. It's like they've skimmed through a baby book and extracted every name in it for characters. Hmmmm... names.

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
Goyou/Lucian is the 4th member of the elite 4.

Oops! I was thinking about Ooba/Flint. So it looks like they're going to meet with the leader of the Elite 4 at the outset, and his Bronzong. I'm sniffing a foul odor of "Vanity Affair" here. Hopefully there's no battle, or if there is, Ash does really well against the Bronzong.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Um... should be interesting. As well as Bronzong we may see a wee bit of Girafarig, Medicham and Mr Mime- all pokemon in need of battle appearances.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
oh my ****.

...excuse me for a moment. *goes to change her creamed panties*

*____________________________* AYAYAYAYA.

*INCOHERENCY LIEK WOAH.*

Lucian ; ; goddamn I'm so happy he's in there.

PANCAKE

oh my ****.

...excuse me for a moment. *goes to change her creamed panties*

I uh..... wow. People getting all hot and bothered by mere cartoons. You must go through a lot of undies.

At any rate, Girafairg would be cool to see. Since they are using crunch/bite in the anime more often now, I wanna see it's tail snap and hiss at someone. Maybe devour some fingers feeding it.