• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2 to go

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Hey guys, decided to do a new run on my White version, and i'm stuck as to how to finish up this team, I'm thinking I should get some Special attackers since I have Physical ones, but let me know what you think, y the way this is strictly for In game so the natures suck but whatevs, One other thing, I only have 7 badges so i don't have the good TM's yet

Samurott Lv 50
Nature: Sassy
Item:Lucky Egg
Attacks:
-Megahorn
-Surf/WaterFall (interchangeable dependent on need)
-Grass Knot
-Aerial Ace

Excadrill Lv 45
Nature: Hardy
Item: Rocky Helmet
Attacks:
- X-Scissor
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Darmanitan Lv 44
Nature:Lonely
Item: Quick Claw (Don't ask me why)
Attacks:
-Flare Blitz
-Headbutt
-Fire Punch
-Hammer Arm

Sawk Lv 45
Nature: Quirky
Item: Expert Belt
Attacks:
-Brick Break (Replaced as soon as it learns CC)
-Rock Tomb (Replaced as soon as it learns SE)
-Poison Jab
-Retaliate

Also open to Moset suggestions for Sawk, the other are subject to change soon

chap196

For Samurott
Ice Beam or Air Slash instead of Aerial Ace for more coverage or more power. Ice Beam give a bit more coverage or Air Slash for a better Flyng Type move, but you need to breed. Use Mild/Rash/Naughty/Lonely instead of Sassy because Sassy nature isn't a good nature for Samurott.

For Darmanitan
Don't use 2 Fire Type move, you need to choose either Flare Blitz or Fire Punch, Flare Blitz has higher power, but Fire Punch doesn't have recoil. Stone Edge or Rock Slide instead of either Flare Blitz or Fire Punch for more coverage. Brick Break instead of Hammer Arm because you don't want your Darmanitan to lower his speed and it only has 25 less base power than Hammer Arm. U-Turn or Earthquake instead of Headbutt for more coverage, U-Turn to run away from your enemy or Earthquake for more coverage, also Headbutt is not a very good move.

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
Lilligant, Lilligant, Lilligant!

One of the best and easiest to train special attackers in the game. Someone pretty much hands you a sun stone and it levels up relatively quickly. You can catch petilil in Lostlorn forest at level 19, so it'll know sleep powder. Level it it up to level 26 and it gets giga drain. Sun stone, two more levels, you have Quiver Dance:
Lilligant@Big Root/Anything Useful
Preferably Timid Nature
In- Game EVs
~Sleep Powder
~Giga Drain
~Quiver Dance
~Petal Dance (need Own Tempo)/Filler

chap196

True, a Special Attacker Grass Type Pokemon is really need for your team, so you need to use Lilligant as a 5th member in your team
Lilligant
Item Leftover
Nature Modest/Timid
Ability Own Tempo
Move Set
Petal Dance
Hidden Power Rock
Quiver Dance
Teeter Dance/Sleep Powder
Petal Dance is a very good STAB move, also it has a combo with Own Tempo
Hidden Power Rock cover nearly every type that Petal Dance can't except Grass and Steel Type
Quiver Dance gain Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed which help Lilligant to sweep your opponent Pokemon
Teeter Dance make your opponent confuse or Sleep Powder to make your opponent Sleep
Hope this help

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Darmanitan
Adamant/Jolly Nature, Sheer Force ability (Zen Mode is trash)
~Fire Punch
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake
~Return/U-Turn/Brick Break

Sawk
Adamant/Brave Nature
~Close Combat
~Rock Slide/Stone Edge
~Payback/Return/Dual Chop/Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Thunderpunch
~Payback/Return/Dual Chop/Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Thunderpunch

Payback only if Nature is Brave.