• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2 Years of SPPf Comicking

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
This thread is to celebrate 2 years of agony *cough* I mean comicking. Post your own "Holy shit we lasted two years" comics here. Whether you're an old buzzard like me or an obnoxious little n00b, join me in my stroll down memory goddamn lane.

--------------

Dear fans of “Mutational Error!” and “The Clefairy Show”,

As much as I have been a total bitch to all of you, I really do appreciate your fandom. Except those people who picture me naked and probably draw yiff of me in your infinite spare time. You know who you are.

Onto happier thoughts, approximately 2 years ago, a new comic appeared on the Serebii.net Forums (This was before there was a Fan Comic forum) by the name of “Mutational Error!”. It lacked backgrounds, speech bubbles, and well-done sprites. This comic was an atrocity, but this is the clincher…

People liked it.

Within the first month, “Mutational Error!” scored about 5 fan comics and one thousand views. And I was eating it all up, since at this point I’m like “Holy shit, people are paying attention to me!”. I was the only female pokemorph on the forum (WisestPikachu took the spot of first pokemorph) and that seemed to lend to my popularity. A few months later, a comic called “The Clefairy Show” appeared and nearly decimated “Mutational Error!”’s fanbase. This really pissed me off to be honest. At first, I added the author of “The Clefairy Show”, gundam_remake AKA David, onto my MSN list because I was bored and everyone else was ignoring me. Soon I started talking to him on a regular basis, and I realized this guy is just like me, just an ordinary internet guy who liked to make sprite comics. Any vendetta I had against David vanished and we started working on our comics almost as a team.

Over the next few months, more and more comics started appearing that mirrored “Mutational Error!” and “The Clefairy Show”. I will admit David had a better sense of humor about it than I did, I wanted to kill every copycat on sight. David is the only reason you all are still able to reproduce.

After a while, people started to suspect something was going on between David and I, which we both denied but then it became sort of a joke. I don’t remember who started Comicshipping, but it floated around the comic community for a while. Then it disappeared as mysteriously as it set in.

The fan artists were pissed, their threads were getting pushed down as the comics were rising in popularity. Whoever made the Fan Comic forum earned a ton of cool points.

“Mutational Error!”, unfortunately, was discontinued soon after the creation of the Fan Comic forum. It was a combination of lack of ideas, lack of motive, and it was simply outdated. Is there a chance of “Mutational Error!” making a comeback? That is a definite “yes”. “Mutational Error! V.2” will be making its debut in October. And it will still lack backgrounds, speech bubbles, and well-done sprites, just as you like it.

“Mutational Error!” was replaced by “Metal Virus”, a futuristic drama featuring pokemorphs. This did not sit well with “Mutational Error!” fans, who insisted that I bring it back. I gave them the one fingered salute and called it a day.

“Metal Virus” ran for 1 full volume and 1/3 of a volume before that too was discontinued due to outdated art. “Metal Virus: Carrier” was the response to outdated art, many mourn the loss of the original “Metal Virus”, but they should get on with their lives and enjoy what I produce. You ungrateful bastards.

Why am I writing this letter? Because it’s about a month away from the two year anniversary of the release of “Mutational Error!” and the start of the SPPf Comic Era. So this is dedicated to the comic artists that don’t suck and the fans that don’t suck. I salute you… with one finger.

Signed,
Snagger Outlaw/Sora; Author of “Mutational Error!” and the “Metal Virus” series

fandomthanks.png

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
And here's to hopefully 2 more years of hellis-I mean lovely Fandom.

Haha, seriously tho...I think it's great that despite your bitterness, you've still stayed a SPPf comic artist. Something greatly inspiring about that.

Obnoxious n00b Ace out.

(Edit: Is it possible to Sticky this? Seems like a good place to discuss the past 2 years)

Last edited:

Jeshi-kun

MUFFIN POWA!
I wish I could make a comic to symbolize the time of 2 years of the comic forum but I came after the first year passed and I could'nt make almost quality comics untill just a few months ago so I can't really make anything speech like at all!

plus by the time I'm done making it, it would be 5:00am and it would mess up my biological/enternal clock.

well...HAPPY FORUMVERSARY COMIC FORUM!

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
Comicking... yeah, good word.

I can't beleive you first comic turned out so sucsessful! I'm on like, my fourth, and still about 10 posts in all...

Well, I've never had the pleasure of reading Metal Virus, but I might read it some day.

Well, hope fully, you'll be "comicking" for another 2 years!

Solid Kirby

Back, I guess.
Wow, two years. Has it really been that long already? It has?

Holy S***.

Guess it's time to bring some words to this party.

----------
To the people outside of N-Parody who still remember and appreciate Chronicles of Hyrule and Mystery Comic Theatre:

Boy, It's been a long two years. Some highs and lows here and there, but for the most part, an enjoyable experience I hope to share with my children and granchildren.

Now it's time to cut the bull.

As many of you may or may not know, I left SPPf recently. You know why? I'm sick and tired of the same old crap. Journey Comic here, Bland Brendan sees May's boobs joke there, OH LOOK, AN ORIGINAL- Oh, wait. The meteocrity washed it out. Why is this? Is it simply human nature to display two bit, unimpressive and flat out bad comics en masse just to piss off what few of us actually take time and effort to do? Is it also human nature to reply to said abominations with "THIS ROCKS! 10/10!" and the like while completely ignoring the better half? Is it human nature to embrace the bad and shun the good? Perhaps not human nature, but it was certainly SPPf nature.

And, to be honest, I learned this the HARD way. When I started up Chronicles of Hyrule, sometime in early 2004, I can safely say I'm ashamed of it to this day. Two toned backgrounds, Next to no work put into it, mixing sprites, an author with an ego bigger than his penis, that whole jazz. It was a hit. Yes, I got some much needed crit, and to those people I say a brief Thanks. It got better, but with that, the fanbase was going down. When it got to a certain point, I flat out quit it. I grew sick of it. I didn't want to work on it, and I didn't have any fanbase to push me to continue. Rest in Peace V.1.

Around that time I looked at some of the other comics at SPPf, and I noticed that several comics were getting more noticed than mine. I took a look at some of these, hoping to get some Ideas on how to get more people into Chronicles. I found myself looking at comics with flat out inferior quality, surpassing CoH not with constructive crit, but with the shallow minded 10/10 reveiws we all grow to hate. Naturally, I raised an eyebrow at this. Why the hell is this guy getting more fans than me, when my comic's so much better? I know that it couldn't be the genre, because several Pokemon comics weren't doing so hot, as well. One comic in paticular had me laughing. Laughing because it was absolutely lame. I'm talking grammar issues, crappy sprites, "breathing" doors, windows and hairpieces, the works. This is when I remembered an old Fanfiction series called "Mystery Fanfic Theatre" that tore apart crappy fanfics with wit and humor, which was a parody of Mystery Science Theatre 3000. The Idea struck me there and then. In Two hours, I threw together DGG, Link and DGG Jr. sprites, gave them facial emotions, Made quips such as "Yo, mah homies, I didn't put on any defferint this morning, dawg!" and "Shut up, the tree's shrinking," and lo and behold, Mystery Comic Theatre was born, and it was a sucess. Somehow, I managed to capture the true feel of MST3000. Not bad for someone who hasn't even seen an episode of it yet.

At this point, I made the mistake of asking people to submit comics. This, in turn, lead to MCT's demise. Instead of getting people to name OTHER comics, they named their own, PURPOSEFULLY making them as bad as possible so that they can fifteen minutes of fame when it should be fifteen minutes of shame. And they never stopped. I trashed MCT for the time being, annoyed with the fact that people can't take a hint to save their lives.

However, MCT was still going strong, and many people were upset by it's ending. I decided to hand the duties over to Infinity, then later Snagger Outlaw. This was probably a bad desision to make, as Infinity was still a rookie at comic making. Hey, live and learn.

So now I've got two comics out of the way, what now? Well, at this point I've taken a breif vacation at comic making. No need to go into detail.

That's when I decided to follow a trend; revamping an old comic. I looked at CoH, and decided to remake it. No author, no two toned backgrounds, nothing. Eventually, I did the same with MCT, and if you look, the comics should still be there, somewhere. Again, Didn't get the fanbase I wanted, go slit my wrists, blah. Rest is history, folks.

So now the big question: What's next for Devil G? Well, a new CoH's going to show up later this year, that's a given. If I DO come back to SPPf completely, Mystery Comic Theatre's another possibility. I'm helping The Sponge out with Shpam Man, and finally, another project, Blessed Demons, Damned Angels. I'm going to keep this one Hush-Hush for right now, I'm not even going to say WHAT it's going to be, written story, Comic, Flash movie, whatever. Just keep an eye out for that.

And that's it.

I have nothing more to say.

Go home now.

-Devil G

Infinity

Gone...
First of all I have to salute people:

N-Parodyians:
Devil Guardian Ganon/Devil G/Solid Kirby: Fellow friend who constantly debated with the SSBB fans who want Sonic in SSBB and we helped get that nice sticky going. Yes, thank us, draw us fan art, whatever. MCT was so lovely, however, I sucked even worse at making comics, had no affinity to sprite stuff, and I kinda blew it up.

Davis the Gamer/I forgot your other name, don't sue me: Even though he is banned that will not stop me from giving a tribute to him. He was an ******* and he will admit it, but a loved ******* is what he was. Showed me a few tricks, gave me a few laughs, hey that's what friends are for.

Sora/Snagger Outlaw: Can you feel the morph love? She and myself are the only serious furries/pokémorphs I know on this board. You will always give the one finger salute with pride and style. Blessed be ye.

Blueray: Where are you man? We miss you so much. Your craziness is only rivaled with Cousin Woofer's insane, psychedelic, funky comic style. We will never forget how much improvement you went through too.

Cousin Woofer: I never have the right words to describe this guy because he is so awesome. Apparently we make Outlaw very horny with our artistic skills. High five! Good luck with Starfox Requiem because I plan on giving you competition for barrel rolling space here soon...

Mastercougar: One of the longest freaking comics running ever. Ever so polite too. I have never seen him once swear at anything or anyone. Unlike the rest of us *walks away slowly*. I hope to see you climb to greater heights.

Vaati: Come back dude, SPPf will be better with you! Awesome spriter, 'nuff said.

Goatman56: Dude, The Minis were freaking awesome. Stylish humor with little bittage, but hey, who cares what bit it was in? It still rocked.

The Sponge/Sponge Monkeyz: This guy will improve when he sets his mind to it. Am I right, people?

Me: I have been spending over six months sparingly doing comics any more all for the return of my comic making, that's why I've been working really really hard on my artistic skills (which suck, but yet suck less now). Krystal Kronicles coming at the end of the month... hopefully.

N-Parody: We had the right dream and idea, but what we were kind of doing was too immature... Herby's betrayal made us look all squeaky clean, but I will say I will blame myself for failing you as well. I could have manged it much better... I'll make it up to you one day... Our community will be reborn... eventually...

To the non-N-Parody people:

Abraace: Bringing drawing back into the forums... and giving some of us space to dump our stuff into, we are grateful, Dave.

blueguy: I will be frank... I really do not like you very much, but that does not mean I do not hold respect for you. Your comic is not the flavor I like the most, but yet I still respect you for improving and striving for more. For that I will give you my respect, much more than I would hand to other people who are not on my list... Your Journey comic I would say is at least the second best Journey comic on the net.

Gundam Remake: Yes, his comic was that good. Come back and revive it, dammit!

Clockworkz: My mentor, your frustration is shared by many. Your elite drawing style will get you far. I look forward to having you reveal who the special artist of Innocence Gone is. The forums here will also be in for a pleasant surprise. Just tell the forums already... Get a little hype going.

And then... the boring speech! :D

I apologize if I have forgotten you, but remember... You can do anything you set your mind to. If you tell yourself that you can't draw very well... please hit yourself with a two by four. I will not take that utter ********, you can do anything you want... all it takes is a dream. If you give me the excuse of "I do not have the time" or something I will not believe you. You can always make time for what you want to do and enjoy.

Learn by fiddling with art programs, studying tutorials, etc. We can make this place the best it can be. All it takes is effort from you. Make no excuses, you do what you can do. Hey, I had no talent in this a year ago...

Last edited:

Sahaqiel

Angel of the Skies
I am moved by all of your words. I want to stay here all my life. Which will be hard since Nintendo will eventually figure out how many Pokemon games they have made. I haven't been here as long as Outlaw, or G_R(Come back, we all miss you.) but I have been here long enough to know that great idols of this community will eventually leave for other goals they wish to obtain. Infinity, Devil G, Sora, Sponge, etc. might not be here as long as I wish to, but I have a goal to acheive a status close to theirs. I've been given harsh critisism with points, harsh critisism without points, and constructive critisism. 2/3 of the crit is harsh, or just pointless. The dreaded, "10/10, this comic roxorz!" has passed a minimal amount of my comics, but even though how wrong they were, I still appreciate it.

The great people here have inspired me to think about the steps I take, (I am NOT making a big deal out of this.) not just in comicking, but in my attitude. A light laugh, a scolding here or there, (When you have a thread, post a comic in it.) crude humor infestation over there, flame war over there, but hey, we all survived, didn't we? I personally, - along with others- lead to the destruction of Mystery comic Theatre, and I feel a pang in my mind to this day. But I strive to improve.

I defended people who were hated by fifty percent of the population that aren't noobs, a thankless task, but it is a good deed. Infinity put strange thoughts in my head about how a mind can change as fast as continents moved, (No offense) Devil G taught me that humor can be funny, even when not involving pop culture idols, (Which I knew at the time, but he reinforced it.) Sora taught me that a bitterly humourous person can take the bitterness out, Sponge taught me that distractions=bad, (Another reinforcement.) Mastercougar taught me that science can produce hilarity, even with oddly place out-of-game-mixed sprites, Davis taught me that total immature arseholes can loosen up, and tone the volume down. LGameboyR taught me that laziness occurs. A lot.
Ace placed in my head, a laugh, which can be valuable to one whose emotions bend like Carbon steel, Rainy, a very valued friend of mine, left and lectured me on how to let go of things, blueguy taught me that being hated and loved doesn't mean you should sway to the audience's wind. Pi-...Xel...ated...graahhhh!... Pen-gu-in,... (*sigh*, that wasn't so hard) taught me that things to your liking, aren't always going to be to their liking.

Now for the special audience.
To the newbies of the comic forum!
You are probably wondering why I haven't called your name! I see many new comickers each day I come here, they lack a lot of things determined people strive for. Once you gain these essential traits, I shall call upon you, and describe what individuality you have.
To the noobs who are ignorant of rules, you should look over them once more, and think of how your past actions have effected the community.

To the ones I forgot!
I probably don't see you that much. Wisest Pikachu is one of them, not that I forgot, it's just I can't seem to recall what he gave me,... I think it was a lawn mower... Anyways, I haven't seen much of Blueray lately. At all.
The minor viewers and comic makers out there are almost microscopic. (It'd help if everyone tried to make a comic of their own. As long as you think it is up to standards of comics.)

So ends my speech. I look forward to the next anniversary with new people and older members, (Not that I'm implying you guys are in your fifties : P) Peace to the community!

Here's to another year of the same, and not so same, adventures of an evolving community, which will eventually harbor cannibals. With sticks.
*Drinks a glassful of sprite and calls it a 5:07AM*

Sahaqiel

The Sponge

DISCO INFERNO!
Hmm...Lets start in Oct. 04
I may not have been a member (mainly I was to stupid to make a damn account) but I stayed on like hell...I read alot of comics like Wisest Pikachu and others. Then in Febuary I decided to create an account. I created and posted my first comic, Rophip...Which I dispise now. It had a little fanbase and stole off of another comics ideas. Who is this guy? My first friend ever on the net, Blueray. He started out having a "Request a puppet shop" and I requested alot. We then became friends. He created a comics forum where I met alot of new friends. Davis, DGG, Sora, Goatman and such. Then July I made my longest lasting comic ever, Duskypuff's Grim Life. I would'nt go back and work on it, but it was alright. Then near the end of the year, a person whom I never heard of, Infinity had chosen some of my friends to a site...I was'nt chosen. I was deeply sad about this and decided to improve myself. I then tried a bunch of differnt ideas until one clicked, Shpam man. That helped Infinity and I become great friends. Things went a little slow during this summer, I made a Shpam man forum, I stayed on IM alot, And Stoped Talking With Caps On Every Word. Recently my best internet friend, Blueray has disappeared, and I really miss him. Davis has bonded with me more. Im even making a Shiny man based comic "Pinuuci". DGG is a great buddy too, He helps me with Shpam man. I can't thank him enough for his help. And of course I can't forget Infinity...Without you, I would'nt be the way I am today. Sora...or Outlaw doe'snt talk alot, but on occasion she does. Goatman has been hiding...I dunno why.

In just 2 years I went from a forum stalking n00b to a comic creating pixel artist. I wonder what the next 2 years will be like. The only thing I hope that stays is the friends I have come to meet ;P.

Hiro xd

Charge at 3! 3!
Two years it has been sicne the comics had started her on Serebii. This was the place i loved the most here on Serebii to see the work of the talented and the new.

Here is a place Brendan's hair jokes to Ghastly jokes are made. Here is where journeys of Hoenn to brand new region of journied. Here is where lessons are learned and taught to us by comic reading. Here is where laughter and sadness are opened in our emotions.

Indeed I have not seen Gundam_Remake/David in a long time. I do hope he's doing fine. I still remember reading the Clefairy Show and Mutational Error. I admit Metal Virus was not my favorite but it was still good.

And so I finally learn how you and David met Sora...David we all miss you like Sponge said.

I have a goal here at SPPF to make a comic that will last long and be a good comic. I still remember my good friend Beco's comic beginning. Oh sure it wasn't the best but after a year it became a very popular one.

Blueray is also a very awesome comic maker and I loved his sense of humor and his comics.

Blueguy on the other hand was not always the nicest guy around but hsi comics were good and he had many fans.

Anton 19 who now has a very successful comic these days. His comics are good and like all good comics they started off not to good.

Extreme Gunner's comic was the first comic I ever read here on SPPF. His comic was about fused pokemon and a young hero that tavelled the new land to revenge his father's death.

Also Gotman and the minis, those were funny little guys in comics indeed. I have to say I never like Goatman much but his comics were fun.

Thus we come forth to our 2 years of comics! May all the good gone comics and the not so good comics rest in peace!

May new comic makers and old comics makers create or continue theire comics.

Thanks you...Hiro XD

Blueray

Wario = PWN
Blueray is also a very awesome comic maker and I loved his sense of humor and his comics.

*Squeedles* I'm still remembered and loved! =D ... probably.

Ah... good old Serebii, good times, good times. Unless you count out all the comics which I've knocked off for lack of ideas... then the good times get a ( -7 / 50 ) which on most grading scales isn't going to be that good.

I'm starting to miss the minty freshness of Serebii... it is fun... AND FUN IS FUN!...

Ah that's it... these memories of all you peoples have brought me back.
I want to return to the Serebii's because I miss all you peoples.

Happy 2nd anniversary Serebii Comic Sub-forum!

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Two... years?

*blinks*

Two years?

*blinks again*

TWO WHOLE TOASTING YEARS?

Wow. I'll tell you, it's been a blast. I got in a little late and didn't start making comics until even much later, and even then I didn't issue many beyond thirty comics. Not many of you know me here, but I know you well enough. I may have started out not even a comicer, but I have made progress, and if I can do it you can, too. Can't read very well/vision handicap? Get your sibling/friend to do it for you. (And if you don't have a friend, go get one. George knows you need one.) No excuses, guys. Just effort and improvement, however miniscule. I promise, as long as you're doing that, nobody can touch you.

As for all of you, you've been great. Though, out of all of you, I'd like to thank Mastercougar. In addition to bringing about Illogic, he's been my continual friend on the site and I've had no complaints about him, save for bittage-mixing. He's always been so nice and friendly, too, more than I would be able to be. MC, if I could meet you, I would give you a giant moofin. But since I can't... *gives Mastercougar a giant moofin* Most to all of the rest of you have been equally awesome, though I don't know you as well. *hands out smaller moofins to everyone else*

Blueray's back! I read your stuff while you were away, dude, and it's all right. Above all, it's humorous, which is what I think comics are all about. Forget spriting ability, plot and all that. Those are massively helpful, too, but if I'll be darned if I don't like a comic that's made me at least chuckle aloud to myself. (from its jokes, I mean, not from its attempts at making randomosity equal laughs) I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Here's to Illogicality, origionality and a monkeyload (plus a Metang) of humor in our comics. May the Wisest of Pikachus and the banned Davis someday return and your inspiration never run dry. To comicing for life! *glasses clink all around*

Aye, WP and Davis. WP was an old-style comicer, very similarly played to BnG in many ways, but he was always a good guy and around when you needed him or some of his homestyle, laugh inducing comics. That is, when he was around. As for Davis, I didn't know him long before he was banned. From what I hear tell and what little I saw of him, I could tell that Serebii needed more guys like him. He would have been fun to be around but wouldn't put up with any bull poo. I don't care what the mods think of him, he was a worthy addition to the comicing team when he was here.

What do you want from me, a comic? Fine....

yeartwoqn5.png

It's kind of a status report on when I'm getting back to the funny things with words and sprited pictures, but there's anniversary stuff in there. Seriously, help yourselves to more moofins. *sips root beer*

Last edited:

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
I made comicshipping. I even made a mediocre one issue comic about it. I'm glad you remember. Where is our hippy buddy David. In his words I leave you: Xdddd.

Jeshi-kun

MUFFIN POWA!
from WP to MC
to blueray to infinity,
two years ago today,
outlaw caused the comic forum oh yay!
we have gone thoure many pages of comics
gone and lost and then some have come,
things stolen and gained and many improoved,
when n-parody came we lost so many,
they moved from there to deviant art,
and then high pixel count,
and now we really don't have that many comics from the great authors anymore do we?
uhh..
this poem is looseing its rymeing and poemness,
and the speelin s33ms to b gtting worse nd worse,
30 34053 7513 4038 7urns to leet,
oh wait the spelling is back,
yeah making this poem was very fun
but the rymeing is gone and done.
-------

thats my failed attemp at a poem to celebrate 2 years of comicking.

I feel that I have improoved alot since my sad attemp at bring my school ground succseful comic "kirby times"(which was cancled after its 27th comic) to sprite form(oh god my eyes were bleeding) from my attempt at origanal ideas, to now in which everything I make gets deleated by deviant art!

I beleive that of all the authors on serebii..

the best ones happen to be ones in which you can shorten there names to two letters that when you say it as two seperate letters ends in the "eeeee" sound. really! its true, Wise'st pikachu becomes WP(double-yuu- P-eeeee), Mastercougar becomes MC(em-s-eeeee) devil gaurdian gannon(I refuse to call you solid kirby >:O) becomes DGG(dee-Gee-G-eeeee)the sponge becomes TS(Tee-es-eeeee?) infinty become i...oh wait umm.. okay maybe you can't take the names of every great author on serebii and shorten it to two letters which sound like eeeee at the end....

ummm......

once again! but now in comic form!

happyforumversaryiu7.png

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
Wisest Pikachu
Logic & Namag Stew!
Mastercouger
Gabby, Ty, Trogdor!
Bluray makes a bluff:
Who makes it real? Gulbuff!
Two years ago, it all started!
Two years ago, we all got smart! ... Ed!

Over 4 good Comics did Sponge make.
His hands are what we'd love to shake!

Now this song is getting to a part where we have to use forced rhyme!
Now I must be going, look at the time!

My even failed-er attempt.

Infinity

Gone...
Well... you could rhyme Infinity with Divinity (my female Espeon morph fursona, yeah I have two fursonas:p). I am not as 1337 as you think I am either. I just strive for improvement so much, it's contagious. I hope you know that I will force all of you to improve. Just spend one serious convo with me and you'll either be: freaked out, calling the ward, improving, or all of the above.

I've been depressed lately, I'm glad at least some of you remember me in this horde of jour- *shot in leg* ow, pixels.

Most of you are N-Parodyians or N-Parody fans posting, c'mon y'all the rest of you shouldn't be afraid to post. And no, N-Parody did not die, it's just the people in it are more freelance now.

Don't forget to rhyme stuff about Snagger and the other founders (change your name back to Snagger Outlaw, dammit), otherwise you will most likely get cleaved in the head with automail. It's painful, trust me.

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
I've been depressed lately, I'm glad at least some of you remember me in this horde of jour- *shot in leg* ow, pixels.
*puts gun away* Gooood boy.

Most of you are N-Parodyians or N-Parody fans posting, c'mon y'all the rest of you shouldn't be afraid to post. And no, N-Parody did not die, it's just the people in it are more freelance now.
You guys seriously think Infin would give up N-Parody? What are you on?

change your name back to Snagger Outlaw, dammit
No.

Infinity

Gone...
C'mon people do not be afraid of giving a tribute... You at least owe it to the founders of this sub-forum to do so.

Spi Jirachi

Tribute Post

I've been doing 2 Years of Comic making. And I'm still going with my original comic. I was here before gundam_remake, Sora, and a couple of old comic makers.

gundam_remake still reply to me in PM, people. So he didn't really give up completely on us.

I also been hearing that people like me are afraid to post in the other famous comic maker's thread. I also wanted to be known. I had schedules posting there, but had too much more work to even do so.

I came here because I idolized Wisest Pikachu & SecretMew. I want to be just like them. So then I made over 150 comics. And I'll keep going. THE END.

Stupid school...I was going to extend my post. But gotta go now. .-.

EDIT:

EXTENDED!

Spi Jirachi,

One of the successful comic makers to actually stole the position of Starting the comic with a Legendary Pokemon, Broke the Forth Wall, Author Powers, and some stuff that today many of the Great Comic Makers disagree's in a comic's plot.

But I was SUCCESSFUL. I was one of the earliest comic makers at SPPf. Later on SPPf, people been using the same style I had once. The "Starting the comic with a Legendary Pokemon, Broke the Forth Wall, Author Powers, and some stuff" thing.

WHY STOP THERE?

I also included the SPPf Staff in the comic. I was such a little kid back then. I didn't care what people think. I didn't care what my comic turned out to be. All I cared to make comics in a way that well, is very strange.

Of course, I did have hard times.

I always get along with new comic makers when SPPf was still young...But when they got the new comic section forum, I didn't got along very well with the new comic makers.

What happened to the brat Spi?

Sora said:
A few months later, a comic called “The Clefairy Show” appeared and nearly decimated “Mutational Error!”’s fanbase. This really ****** me off to be honest. At first, I added the author of “The Clefairy Show”, gundam_remake AKA David, onto my MSN list because I was bored and everyone else was ignoring me. Soon I started talking to him on a regular basis, and I realized this guy is just like me, just an ordinary internet guy who liked to make sprite comics. Any vendetta I had against David vanished and we started working on our comics almost as a team.

YOU TOO!? Well except for the MSN part, I just PMed him!

Well he didn't have time to socialized. Too many things came up. When gundam_remake joined the forum, I was say to be a little jealous of the people he got in his thread.

Soon I started talking to him, and gundam_remake turned about to be a cool person.

But still--

More people listened to his comics, and hardly anyone to mine. A little selfish, yeah. Then my comics turned empty because everyone doesn't really read my comics anymore. Most of the people who sticked around didn't hang onto the forums.

SecretMew was the only few people who read my comics now and then. When WisestPikachu and gundam_remake started, well, left the forums. Maybe not gundam_remake completely, but I felt kind of sad.

I continued my comics, and run a smooth trail when parasectdude and PumpedAaron showed up. And all the other who sticked around the series...

This tribute will remind me too about to get more along with today's Great Comic Makers.

Yes you. Thank you. ;)

-Spi Jirachi

Last edited:

SecretMew

I've been making comic about 2 years too, at first the idea came because I wanted something funny to do and we were inventing funny ideas with HyperPinsir "whose account expired when he was too inactive or something like that". One idea was that the Regi-Trio went to city and get drunk, starting to act silly and rudely. "what will probably never happen". The main reason I started the making was about that I would make a comic what I would like to watch at, the only part I hate on it is that I can't do backgrounds well. WisestPikachu inspired me, and maybe some of those Final Fantasy 8-bit and Megaman comics on other websites. I've always liked that comics are original and fine. It has been very nice to make comics what people like, but I still feel that my comic is lacking something badly... Like when the grammar has been poor. And to my comic readers: I thank you for writing those nice comments to my thread, I would probably have quitted if I never had one. And sorry if I've delayed the making of some episodes, it makes me feel bad at times.

blueguy

used Metronome!
I started making comics about one year ago, on October 14, 2005 I believe. I really had no idea what I was getting myself into or where I would end up with it, but through a series of hiatuses I have returned and continued to make PokéChow. It's all thanks to the fans, who seem to go cuckoo every time I drop of the radar. Their disappointment usually reminds me how much I enjoyed making the comic and makes me ask myself why I stopped.

I know a lot of you don't like me, but I don't hold any more grudges. I'm past all the debacles and drama of yesteryear and I think we're all happy to say that there haven't been any flamewars in nearly a whole year. I truly am sorry that this all happened and that I had to anger Davis enough that he was banned. I'm sorry I didn't accept what criticism from The Noise that I now recognize as valid beneath its rude veneer.

I'm sort of unhappy that people have adopted negative views of me owing to the fact that I have provided detailed reviews for other authors. It's almost like a just dessert that I would be so constantly ridiculed for my criticism when I denied that of someone else in my early months.

As an author I am very proud of the quality of the comics I make and how they have improved so much over the past year. Compared with my first episode and my last my style is completely different.

So in closing, I want to thank everyone for reading my comics, being patient with my occaisonal absences, ask that everyone try to forgive me and cheer for the nearing anniversary of PokéChow!