• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

20 Questions (Otaku Style)

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
This is a game my friends and I play when we get bored, except we normally stick to anime, but I thought it would be better to expand the number of topics.

So, basically, this is your normal game of 20 questions with anime/manga/game based answers. For those of you who haven't played 20 questions before, this is how it goes: One person thinks of a object or event of something, and the others have a total of 20 yes or no questions they can ask to try and figure out what the answer is. That's basically it. Feel free to ask me if you still don't understand how the game works.

So, now that the rules are covered, lets get to the actual game, shall we? To start, I'll think of an answer and tell you whether it is an anime, an anime character, a game, a game character, etc. This will be the one hint you get so this game is a bit easier. I will post a list of the 20 questions and add to the list every time a new question is asked, with either a (Yes) or (No). You may guess the answer at any time, but it will use one of the questions. At the end of the 20 questions, if no one has guess the right answer, then the first poster after the 20th question will get one guess. If this is still not correct, then the original poster will win and he/she will reveal the answer and choose a new answer, starting a new round. However, if anyone guesses the right answer at any point, they win and choose a new answer to start the next round.

So, to start, I am thinking of an anime character. Here is a list of all the questions so far:
1. Is the character a female? (Yes)
2. Is she a main character? (Yes)
3. Does she possess any special abilities? (Yes)
4. Is she in a well known anime? (No)

Past Winners:
None Yet.

So, good luck to you all. Hopefully you find this fun.

Last edited:
[spoil]1. Is the character a female?
20.[/spoil]

VioiV

I Am Zora!
I she in a well known anime? Aka pokemon or something...

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
I she in a well known anime? Aka pokemon or something...
Eh, not well known enough that the casual anime watcher would know about it, but not completely unknown.

No, she isn't in a well known anime.