• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

200,000 Mark Broken! Serebii.net declared triumphant by some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Wow, thats quite a high number Serebii, good for you. Im glad this place is doing so well.

Jason

thats are amazing news
lets all hope for more good news to come ahead

Brandon505

;402;
i love this site,given me a new home since my old site blew up,lol. and so far i like it here :p aewsome job serebii

Nightwing

World's Greatest
Of course It would get popular since Joe put his effort into his site (other than me) I've still remember how it was when SPP was born, but anyway congrats.

Last edited:

Sam

Dragon Master
heh, Serebiiforums and Serebii.net are my fave sites! It's actually my homepage...

lowemon182

Secret Gym Leader
Don't know what this is about?Posts or members?Now serebii now the U.S. 3,000,000 population record breaker woot.

Lava Striker

Beginning Trainer
I'ld like to thank you all for making Serebii.net your Pokémon home and the best place for Diamond & Pearl info:)

wow we are? I feel ashamed I dont want to know about d/p before it comes out :( still great job putting the guide up!

This is my favorite site but I only stayed for a year.

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
Haha! Now I can t ell this guy that says Gaiaonline is better to shut up :D! Cool!

Validus

Hey Serebii, Way to Go! you know if a new server becomes a problem i'd happily donate some cash. In fact this is the first Website i've come to like enough to do that for. just thought i'd mention that.... but don't start member fees... that would be bad... Anyway Great Job and thanks for all your hard work.

heh, Serebiiforums and Serebii.net are my fave sites! It's actually my homepage...

lol mine too

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Yeah, it's my homepage as well. Along with 10 other sites! How: not Internet Exploder.
And it's the only Pokemon one there (except for Pojo, but they don't have D/P info on it).

Thats right, yesterday we broke the 200,000 Unique Hit Mark

A Triumphant feat indeed coinsidering we only broke 100,000 several months ago

We broke it with a massive 208,518 Unique.

I'ld like to thank you all for making Serebii.net your Pokémon home and the best place for Diamond & Pearl info

We're keeping at it...lets see how long it'll be to break the quarter-million mark (Joking...I doubt the server can handle it)

So thank you all...this has made what started out as just a little thing I did at lunch times when I was 13 into a massive bustling online community with more visitors than people live in many cities across the world. It's really touching and heartwarming to see my hard work bare fruit like this :)

Congratsulations and higher(if thats possible).The sky is the limit and we are the sky!

K-os

Bullet Punch
Wow. To be honest , I'm not surprised. These forums have got great avatars, nice people, and is a tidy and mostly spam free place. Good job Joe, congrats.

~K-os

Well, Im not surprised one bit...but I thought it would have reached at least a million by now..but anyway congreatulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.