• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#200 Misdreavus / #429 Mismagius

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesassybat

Hello, I'm looking for a female Misdreavus for pokemon white. I'm afraid I don't really have much to offer, just some version exclusives, but message me and maybe we can work something out?

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
hi im searching for a mismagius. I dont care about nature etc... please pm me if you can trade! i can offer a variety of pokemon since my pokedex is almost complete.
thanks

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
Looking for a Misdreavus. Any nature, any level, I just need it for Dex purposes. Let me know if you're interested, I have quite a substantial collection.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I have a Female DW Mismagius.

PM if interested.

Thanks,

Ariel

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Looking for a Misdreavus/Mismagius with a timid nature, preferably female, but doesnt have to be.
offering a legit shiny zangoose. Pm me with any offers.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Anyone have a Misdreavus they'd be willing to trade? I can offer some DWF, shards, some starters, Black 2 exclusives.

Edit: Got one

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Hi,

I have a Female DW Mismagius.

PM if interested.

Thanks,

Ariel

Oh, you crazy troll, you.

I'm in the market for a female Misdreavus/Mismagius. I can breed Unova starters, plus Infernape and Empoleon. I have version exclusives, but more importantly, a spare Genesect. As long as it's not in a standard Poke Ball, I'm okay with it. So drop me a PM, and we'll see what we can do.

Looking for a Misdreavus..any gender or nature. I got some pokemon

riddame

hello everyone, i am trying to complete my pokedex and for that i am in need of a misdreavus
i can trade any starter you want and most pokemons avaliable in white 2 and black 1,
send me a message please

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Ive got myself a DW pokemon I got and dang I had some luck on this one!

DW Misdreavus
Modest w/ Levitate
OT: Me
IV:31/31/20/30/30/30

Marinda H

Trainer Law Frost
Trade completed.

If you need a Misdreavus and/or want pokerus on it, please pm me with offers. See sig for pokemon I need.

Last edited:

Derako

I would like a Misdreavus egg (if that is possible, I profess I don't know much about trading).
No special stats or natures or shiny is needed.

I just want a baby version of my favorite pokemon that I can raise in my new White 2.
I would get this pokemon in the Dream World but apparently you have to have 4 badges and 1500 dream points in order to access the Spooky Manor. :(

Oh, and if you could somehow make it female that would be cool. Although I dont know if you can force a pokemons gender...

Disclaimer: I don't have any really special pokemon to trade so this would be more a generous thing on your part.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: I got it!!! Thank you so much Eevee 1300!

Last edited:

AdamSe7en

Veteran
I need a Misdreavus of Mismagius ASAP. I only need 7 more Pokemon to finish my Pokedex and I need both members of this family. PM me if you can help me out.

EDIT: Got Misdreavus.

Last edited:
looking for a misdreavus

Status
Not open for further replies.