• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2001 team

Status
Not open for further replies.

bme™

"Could it be... the legend...?"
;135; @Miracle Berry
~Baton Pass
~Agility
~Substitute
~Thunderbolt

You know what this does!

;241; @Mystery Berry
~Heal Bell
~Rest
~Sleep Talk
~Body Slam

Good at being a jerk. You can switch out all day to make that toxic staller waste PP, then bring this bad boy in and Sleep Talk + Heal Bell away!

;230; @Scope Lense
~Rest
~Sleep Talk
~Hydro Pump
~Ice Beam

Hehe, not that powerful, but Hydro Pump will make a dent in anything not Blissey!

;151; @Leftovers
~Whirlwind
~Transform
~Softboiled
~Metronome

A great scout, plus it can get rid of cursers. Metronome will either screw me or ravage the other team.

;214; @Quick Claw
~Rest
~Sleep Talk
~Megahorn

50/50 to Rest or Megahorn. I like!

;085; @nothing
~Thief
~Endure
~Flail
~Drill Peck

Hello Marowak.

This is really ancient. This was made with mentoring from tghost. Don't expect this team to work nowadays. Still neat to look back on old ideas.

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
Could you please put your team in the following format:

Pokemon@Item
~Move 1
~Move 2
~Move 3
~Move 4

Close to a good team. How could Dodrio not hold any items? Heracross, is 1 move short, or did you forget to add his 4th move. Just know I assume you don't remember.

Dragon_Reborn

;135;Jolteon@Miracle Berry
-Baton Pass
-Agility/Substitute
-Hidden Power[Water]
-Thunderbolt
Hidden Power[Water]will allow you to hit ground types that electric types can't hit.

;241;Miltank@Mystery Berry
-Heal Bell
-Milk Drink
-Curse
-Body Slam
Milk Drink is a must move on Miltank that will help replenish back HP.Curse will give your Miltank even more defense to wall and give you a boost in damage.

;230;Kingdra@Scope Lens
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Surf
-Double Edge
Double Edge is used to that special walls won't be able to wall Kingdra effectively.Don't worry about the lost HP from Double Edge as you will be able to recover it back with Rest.Surf gains STAB and works better then Hydro Pump since Kingdra has a good special attack stat.

;151;Mew@Leftovers
-Submission
-Swords Dance
-Softboiled
-Shadow Ball/Rock Slide
Submission is a power house attack that can deal with Steel,Dark,Rock,Ice,etc.Don't worry about the lost HP due to recoil as Mew can use Softboiled to gain it right back.Shadow Ball will help you take out other psychic pokemon and also ghost types that may be carry Shadow Ball on them like a Gengar.Rock Slide will help against fire,ice,flying,etc.Swords Dance will make Mew a power house sweeper as it will sharply(2x)raise its attack stat.

;214;Heracross@Quick Claw
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Megahorn
-Earthquake
Good

;085;Dodrio@?
-Double Edge
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Drill Peck
Double Edge gains STAB and does heavy damage to most pokemon.Don't worry about the lost HP from Double Edge's recoil damage as you will be able to use Rest to recover it back.Sleep Talk will allow you to use either Double Edge,Drill Peck,or Rest while asleep.

This is really ancient. This was made with mentoring from tghost. Don't expect this team to work nowadays. Still neat to look back on old ideas.

Please use the correct format when posting your team and movesets.By doing so it makes it alot easier for raters to rate your team effectively instead of it all jumbled togather.I was generous enough to fix your format this time.Here is the correct format to use when posting your team in the G/S/C era:

Pokemon@item
-move
-move
-move
-move

All my changes are in bold above.Your team doesn't really have any major weaknesses to worry about.I think your team will do fine.

bme™

"Could it be... the legend...?"
Close to a good team. How could Dodrio not hold any items? Heracross, is 1 move short, or did you forget to add his 4th move. Just know I assume you don't remember.

Dodrio doesn't hold an item because Thief is used to steal fun items, like Thick Club from Marowak, or Leftovers! Heracross lacks a forth move to make sure it'll use either Megahorn or Rest, instead of something dumb like Earthquake on Skiploom. Thanks for the advice.

M4zz

Banned
Just put a move such as Earthquake. In your right mind, you wont need to use rest against a skiploom. Switch out if you have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.