• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2009 Spring Anime

S31R31

The 90's
[IMG300]http://i44.*******.com/2ihl7oj.jpg[/IMG300]​

Click this link to show larger image.

HURRAY! for the following anime:

07-Ghost
Full Metal Alchemist
Hayate no Gotoku 2
Kiniro no Corda
Pandora Hearts

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
Rainbow, hana seishounen and queen's blade seem to be the interesting picks this spring.

S31R31

The 90's
I forgot something...

[IMG300]http://i39.*******.com/hrhs1t.jpg[/IMG300]
Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~

[IMG300]http://i44.*******.com/3es0n.jpg[/IMG300]
Natsu no Arashi

Rainbow, hana seishounen and queen's blade seem to be the interesting picks this spring.

RAINBOW is badass. Read the manga. pretty good. Basically it about these juveniles that get arrest and sent to prison. Takes place around the 1950's during reconstruction from WW2. Got some nasty **** in there. I'm surprise they making an anime of it now. I read that like 3 or 4 years ago.

Other awesome ones look forward for is Guin saga. Which was inspiration for Berserk as well as an ongoing novel series of 137+ volumes or so.

Last one that a classic is Cobra. Classic.

Rave

Banned
Rainbow seemed to have given off that awesome manga series feel to it when I just saw it on there.

I'd like to get my hands on an English manga translation for it.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
RAINBOW is badass. Read the manga. pretty good. Basically it about these juveniles that get arrest and sent to prison. Takes place around the 1950's during reconstruction from WW2. Got some nasty **** in there.

And it's that right there that makes me want to watch this anime; anything involving the Civil War or WWII is something I would want to catch up on. I may have to go look for some of the manga myself.

This selection also gives me incentive to catch back up on Full Metal Alchemist; I think the last time I saw an episode was over three years ago.

As for the others, Winter Sonata and Guin Saga look interesting enough. I think I'll look those up as well.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
<3 Sweet Spring 2009 anime~

- Hayate no Gotoku 2 <3 HAYATEEE~ :D
- FMA
- Phantom! Since I couldn't get the VN when it was still out (curse my indecisive between Noir Vol 1 & Phantom) I shall make up for it by watchin' the anime.
- Tayutama. Can't resist nekomimi. xD -shot-

I'll update more when I have time to look up the rest of the animes. xD

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Eden of the East is the only definite. It's an original work by Kenji Kamiyama, the director of the two Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex series and Moribito - Guardian of the Sacred Spirit.

I might check out Shangri-La and Rainbow, as well.

Mimori Kiryu

Ooh, Fullmetal Alchemist is definitely something I cannot wait to see. <3 Kiniro no Corda ~second passo~ is intriguing, even though I haven't seen the first season, I've read the manga (and own it. :D). 07-Ghost looks interesting, from the picture anyway. My brother will definitely be excited about the new Bakugan Battle Brawlers series. He's so addicted to that show.

Seems like this will be a big spring for anime premieres.

Rave

Banned
Wait. So does this mean they're gonna make MORE episodes of FMA? EPIC AWESOMENESS!

No, it means they're making an entire new series out of it, based more on the manga.

Try reading around for a change.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
RAINBOW is badass. Read the manga. pretty good. Basically it about these juveniles that get arrest and sent to prison. Takes place around the 1950's during reconstruction from WW2. Got some nasty **** in there. I'm surprise they making an anime of it now. I read that like 3 or 4 years ago.

Looks like I wont have to kill myself this spring. Sounds interesting to say the least.

Eden of the East is the only definite. It's an original work by Kenji Kamiyama, the director of the two Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex series and Moribito - Guardian of the Sacred Spirit.

Above comment.

S31R31

The 90's
Click the SPOILER to view the update:

[IMG139]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6546/1235018519222si9.jpg[/IMG139]

Lupin VS Conan

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Wormow, it's been known for months =3

Anyway, Fullmetal Alchemist, To Love Ru OVAs and Lupin III vs Detective Conan catch my eye.

Mimori Kiryu

OMG, yes! More Tsubasa anime. I am very excited about that.

Rave

Banned
Lupin, Rainbow, FMA, Restorante, Baskquatch and Cross Game seem interesting.

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
Looking forward to FMA, manga was great wish they did the same with Shaman King.
Looking forward to Tsubasa aswell.