• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#201 Unown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tymell

EDIT: Trade completed :)

Last edited:

firane55

Check Yes, Juliet
I NEED AN UNOWN, DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE HAVE ONE?! I NEED IT ONLY FOR DATA PURPOSES ONLY I COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT NATURE, SHAPE, EV'S OR IV'S. I JUST NEED A DANG UNOWN TO COMPLETE THE DEX. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i figured caps would get someones attention, fingers crossed! pm me with your trade demand if you can comply, thanks!

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need an Unown for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Looking for any Unown can offer any breedable from Unova and Kanto PM if you're interested

EDIT Got one XD, if anyone needs one PM me

Last edited:

Imrhien

Eater of Leftovers
Just putting it out there: I really like Unowns and hope to collect all the different shapes ^^ PM me if you have some!

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a unown for my dex.

lprulez

Anyone got an Unown they wanna trade?
I got lots to offer.
Please message me with details.

lprulez

Still looking for an Unown for my dex.
I have shinies and legends.
Message me with any offers you have.
Thank you very much.

lprulez

Still needing an Unown...

froobisu

Unown

I need an unown for my dex. Can anyone hook me up with one? I can probably get anything not in my sig, and will be willing to breed for nature and/or gender for an unown. I need ANY shape of unown please PM me if you have one, or anything else in my sig.
Got one!

Last edited:

PokefanShane

Fire Trainer
looking for any unown
PM me if you have one to trade

Larrix

I'm looking for all forms of Unown.
I can offer what's in my sig or just pm me for offers.

nandamaung

I need an Unown to fill up my dex. Please PM me with offers. Can offer most pokemon apart from legendaries for trade.

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
Have you found a shinny Unown in the wild? I want it. Although my collection isn't exactly awe inducing I'm willing to be very generous for any legit shinny Unown you may have found, just PM ;)

froobisu

I still need any unown. I am willing to give up a legend for it, just ask. I am also willing to do any pokemon-related service, breeding,training,etc. I really need an unown to complete my dex, so if you provide me with one I will be very grateful. I can breed any pokemon not in my signature.
EDIT:Got one!

Last edited:

drock55555

Breeder & Trader
Looking for every unown, I have every starter to offer plus more. PM me please

Status
Not open for further replies.