• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#201 Unown

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZuZu-Chan

Squeenix Lover
Looking for a Unown on my Pokemon Black. I can offer Starters from every generation, Zorua, Riolu, Eevee, or any regular Black exclusive Pokemon. Please PM if you have one! :D

GSwarthout

Need an Unown for pokedex completion. You can have anything in my sig in return.

Greg

TRADE COMPLETED

Last edited:

remy700

Trainer
Looking for an unown for dex filling. Letter is unimportant. I can breed all starters and several harder-to-find national dex breedables. Please PM.

Edit: Thanks; trade completed!

Last edited:

Thowra

The Silver Brumby
I need an unown for my dex, can offer any starter.

EDIT: got one

Last edited:
Trade completed.

Last edited:
I also need an Unown and have much to trade. If it helps I'll trade it back to you if you don't want to get rid of it. I just need it for the pokedex. PM me if you'd like to help. Thanks.

yba_990

Looking for an unown, have all the starters to trade except the sinnoh starters and pretty much any other pokemon. PM me if ur interested

Razor Wind

The Heartless Absol
Looking for the following Pokemon,

Tauros, Unown, Tentacool, Miltank, Torkoal, and Glameow.

PM me what you want and I will see if I have them.

Last edited:

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
i really need a unown for the pokedex

Looking for an Unknown. Offering any pokemon I have that I can breed, including all starters and most of GenI. PM me if interested.

-Espada-

Looking for a normal Unown. dont care about level or origin, as log as its not nicknamed and/or haxed.
wont give DW, Legends, or shiny pokemon for it, only breed-able pokemon.

Porygon215

Hi! I'm looking for Unown, Articuno, Entei and Dusknoir. I can offer any breedable Pokémon or let me know what would want in return for them. PM please.

JaKeRToN

Looking for any unown. Any Letter, Any Behavior, I don't care :) so send me a PM if you have an unown!

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Would like an unknown for my dex, I can give any starter or other pokemon.

riddame

hello everyone, i am trying to complete my pokedex and for that i am in need of a unown of any kind
i can trade any starter you want and most pokemons avaliable in white 2 and black 1,
send me a message please

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Hey I am looking for any of the unown characters, I have a range of level 1's for trade which you can view below. Please send me a message if you want to make a trade with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.