• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#201 Unown

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiccan11

Shiny Collector
Looking for shiny Unown letter nor level matters

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have x4 different shiny unowns. Not sure on their cloned status, but I'm pretty sure all are legit. See my tradethread for wants. No items for these unless you give me a lightball. Sorry.

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
See post below

Last edited:

arnez22

Looking for any Unown. Can hatch almost any breedable pokemon for you. Thx

Last edited:

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
If I ever acquire a castle in Ireland, I will give it to the person who trades me an Unown K!

I now owe 1 castle in Ireland to Swedish GoldenGrowlithe!

Last edited:

RasenShuriken6

I need Unown to help complete my national dex. I can offer what's in my sig or I can trade it back to you if you prefer. PM me if you can help me out.

nandamaung

Hi. I'm looking for a Pikachu to complete my Pokedex. I can offer choice items or any other battle enhancing items. Please PM me if interested or starter pokemon, and almost all non-legendaries.

Kitara

Obsessive Collector
So I'm working on getting all of the unown shiny, and since I can't predict letter shape, I have a few extra:

F x2
G x1
O x1

I'm still looking for the following letters, shiny, but I'm open to other offers. PM me if you're interested.
L, M, N, P, Q, T, U, V, W, Z

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
Edit: No longer required.

Last edited:

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
Im looking for a Shiny Unown of any letter, IVs, or nature.
I can breed any DWF NOT in my sig. I can breed IVs and Nature and egg moves. PM if interested.

grokusama

looking for unknowns...will trade a legendary or if its shiny a shiny

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
I'm looking for an Unown to complete my Pokedex. I can trade a range of DWFs (see my sig), breed almost any other Pokemon, and offer Pokerus. PM me with offers!

EDIT: Got one :)

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Tee

Ice Pokemon Fan
I'm looking for any Unown to complete my pokedex! Please send me a message if you got one. I have a lot of Pokemon right now so I may have something to offer in return.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have 3 different shiny unowns, natures in my tradethread. I want an uncloned unnerve mewtwo, nothing matters but legitness and unclonedness.

ebevan91

Looking for any Unown.

PKMN Trainer Tee

Ice Pokemon Fan
Unown is the last pokemon I need in order to complete my pokedex! Any Unown will do. Message me if you want to figure out a trade. :)

It would mean the world to me if some kind soul out there could trade me an Unown. Even if its only a temporary trade, I just need its dex entry :3

Status
Not open for further replies.