• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2010 Fanfic Awards- Voting

Bay

YEAHHHHHHH
All right folks, with the nominations out of the way, it's time for the voting phase of the awards!

Voting Procedure

The tentative voting deadline will be March 8th. The Great Butler and I will decide if an extension is needed when early March comes around.

To vote, you go to this site, provided by Dragonfree, and fill in your votes there. There is a "No Vote" option in each category, but in order for your votes to count, you must have actual votes in at least half of the categories. That way, each fic gets a better chance of getting voted and such.

Next step is there's a form at the bottom in which you have to write your Serebii username in. After that, you post in this thread to confirm you have voted.If you believe you have made a mistake in voting, or if you received an error telling you that you had already voted, you should also post here to request for the current votes under your name to be deleted. Your vote will be discarded if you do not post in this thread to confirm that you have entered your votes.

If there are any questions or concerns you guys have, don't hesitate to ask! Also, if you want to report any errors/mistakes of sort, post about it here too and those shall be dealt with as soon as possbile.

Good luck to everyone nominated and happy voting!

Breezy

Under "Best Comedy Fic" there are two options for Missingo. Master's story. One is called "The Adventure of Adventureness" and "The Awesome of Awesomeness" (I must admit I lol'd) even though they link to the same story.

Haven't voted yet but will soon. Good luck everyone. =)

Edit: On another note, there are no nomination limits this time?

Last edited:

Bay

YEAHHHHHHH
I voted during the awards.
If you mean by "voted during the awards" your nominations, those votes won't count until you go to the link and fill in your votes. Again, you have to put in actual votes for half of the categories and post here to confirm you voted so that I can double check stuff.

Under "Best Comedy Fic" there are two options for Missingo. Master's story. One is called "The Adventure of Adventureness" and "The Awesome of Awesomeness" (I must admit I lol'd) even though they link to the same story.

Haven't voted yet but will soon. Good luck everyone. =)

Edit: On another note, there are no nomination limits this time?
Hm, Missingo Master's story is a special case. The thing is "The Awesome of Awesomeness" is a totally different story, but is still in the "Adventure of Adventureness" thread. I actually gave Dragonfree the link to where "The Awesome of Awesomeness" starts, but it seems like she prefers the link of "Adventure of Adventureness" for the other story. Hope this makes sense. >.>;

And yeah, we're not doing nomination limits this time. The Great Butler and I want to see how this will work. We're aware of this risking the chance of only the popular fics getting voted and unfair competition, but from the looks of the fics nominated during the nomination phase, I think we shouldn't worry about that too much.

I'll look through the votes and approve them later. Kinda busy with a few things now. D:

Dragonfree

Just me
The Awesome of Awesomeness is the sequel to The Adventure of Adventureness, posted in the same thread in direct continuation of it. Because of limitations in how the system was made, the voting page can only link to threads, not individual posts within threads.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I voted. I've really enjoyed reading through some of the stories that have been posted on these forums, so I went ahead and voted for my favorites. Good luck everyone!

Becoming

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
I've voted :D

And why was I nominated for most dedicated reviewer? Makes no sense to me...? :p

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
Voted. Darn, that was tough. Best of luck to everybody!

D. Scott

I voted. Good luck to everyone.

Voted. once again, ME as most helpful reveiwer??!?

Azurne

~ ♥ ~
After three hours of combing through all the entries, I finally made my decisions and voted. Had some pretty close calls with some of those categories. ^^;