• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2010 Wii Game of the Year

What is the 2010 Wii Game of the Year?

• Red Steel 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • Kirby's Epic Yarn

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Goldeneye 007

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Epic Mickey

• Donkey Kong Country Returns

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Rock Band 3

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Sonic Colors

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Metroid: Other M

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
Hey guys, just wondering if you've gotten your hands on all (or most) of the games that came out this year, and what you think of them.

Your pick can be your favourite game, or the game that you think best deserves the GOTY title.

Please elaborate on your choices as well if you like.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I think it's a bit obvious.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Epic Mickey blew azz, anyway the anwser is kinda obvious.

Wanizaru

Galaxy 2. Full stop. Nintendo always manages to outdo themselves.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Second best is Doneky Kong Country Returns.

Kabuto

little punks!
I'd have put Sin and Punishment 2 on the poll.

Anyway, I picked DKCR. Though it is hard to make a compelling argument just why it is better than Galaxy 2 but hey...

SmartD

The only game I played that came out this year is Goldeneye Wii. So I guess it's a great game.

Dattebayo

Banned
Mario Galaxy 2, followed by Donkey Kong Country Returns so far (still have yet to play Epic Mickey until Christmas).

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Obviously)
Sonic Colors (Finally a really good Sonic Game)
Kirby's Epic Yarn (So pretty and creative....)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
To be honest, Super Mario Galaxy 2 wouldn't even be in my top five Wii games of the year. I mean it's a great game and all, but to be honest, I've just never been that big of a Mario fan. ...Actually, I take that back, it would at LEAST be in the top 5, just not number 1.

To be honest, I've always been a Sonic fan. And after years of flops, it's nice that there's finally a good Sonic the Hedgehog game. And to be honest, I had more fun with Sonic Colors than Galaxy 2, so I'd say Sonic Colors.

Zazie

So 1991
I wouldn't know I haven't really bought any Wii games this year (except NSMBW) cuz I don't gots the monies. :( (edit: Just got Sin and Punishment 2 today so this is no longer true)

I do think the poll is a little skewed toward the realeases later in the year howver, the first half was pretty great with games like TvC, Sin and Punishment and Trauma Team coming out. (all of which I want to get)

Last edited:

Blitz Lucario

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II for me. Honestly I didn't think there were that many good Wii games coming out this year. But I think for next year Skyward Sword will be the best.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads