• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2010's Fashion

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
@ Drake Poketrainer
I'm not living in a fairy tale! My rock band will come true and my rock band is real. I really formed a rock band last month. We are hoping to be very successful by making the Beatles' songs longer, with more rock style, and different lyrics because there are way too many kissykissygoogoo <3 love songs recorded by them, that's why female fans were screaming and crying.
Our first studio album, "Graffiti", will be planned to be released on April 5, 2011.

Whatever. I do have serious doubts that my rockband will ever come true. Yeah, and we have the most retarded name ever. My friend made it up. It's called The Poprocks Band Its really stupid.
;026;

Profesco

gone gently
I just recently bought a LoZ: Spirit Tracks t-shirt! It's bright green, with an image of cel-shaded kid Link wielding his sword on the right half of the shirt. I happen to think it's very fashionable indeed. ^_^

I need more Pokemon-themed clothing, though.

I just recently bought a LoZ: Spirit Tracks t-shirt! It's bright green, with an image of cel-shaded kid Link wielding his sword on the right half of the shirt. I happen to think it's very fashionable indeed. ^_^

I'll raise you my New Super Mario Bros and Bullet Bill t-shirts. :D

I want steampunk goggles and scarfs and such to come in fashion. I so need a pair. :[

Aquadon

TCG Trainer

I only have 2 Pokemon Shirts. One's a subtle one that came with my Nintendo DS Lite, with a Silver Dialga in front and a Gold Palkia on back, and a DS Logo on a shirt. Few people know it's a Pokemon shirt, so it's that more awesome. The other one is a blatant Pokemon shirt from Hot Topic (EEEEEEEWWWWW) with Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtles across the shirt and Poke Balls. Kind of cheezy, but we'll see how it pans out. Neither of them have the Pokemon logo on it, which I kind of like.

I wish I had a Pokemon 151 Shirt though. I feel like the Articuno Logo could be kind of sweet.

Profesco

gone gently
Yoshi, scarves and goggles would be so cool to wear! We'd all look like awesome Pokemon trainer characters~ ^_^

I only have 2 Pokemon Shirts. One's a subtle one that came with my Nintendo DS Lite, with a Silver Dialga in front and a Gold Palkia on back, and a DS Logo on a shirt. Few people know it's a Pokemon shirt, so it's that more awesome. The other one is a blatant Pokemon shirt from Hot Topic (EEEEEEEWWWWW) with Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtles across the shirt and Poke Balls. Kind of cheezy, but we'll see how it pans out. Neither of them have the Pokemon logo on it, which I kind of like.

I wish I had a Pokemon 151 Shirt though. I feel like the Articuno Logo could be kind of sweet.

Hey, I have the same DS shirt! :D

I think I've seen the other one you have, too. There's a Hot Topic at the local mall, but they don't ever seem to have Pokemon shirts anymore like they did a few years ago. Granted, I don't go in that store often; I feel starkly out of place in such an atmosphere.

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
Ok, ok back on topic. This is 2010's fashion. Not who has the best pokemon tee.

Fashion has already been decided by the power's at be. Spring and Summer collections are already out, haven't you people been keeping up with Fashion Week?

One of the best new designers is Takumi Hatakeyama, he was featured by Fashion TV and on the Tokyo Fashion Week. His clothes are elegant, and stylish, but still sexy. It's gentle, soft, but hiding this graceful power, combining femininity with the modern age. It's all gorgeous, I urge you to go look for the clip of him on Youtube. It's amazing.

Also Vogue did a whole jacket spread inspired by Alexa Chung. They featured this incredible nautical masterpiece. It was a Top Shop sailor jacket paired with a white gap shirt and a kilt skirt and some heels.

It was breathtakingly gorgeous. I urge you all to look.

RichRI322

the fashion I see little kids having these days looks seriously retarded. hair in your face? like seriously? It looks stupid IMO.