• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2011 Fall Season

RLinksoul

It's that time again, the black grid of new anime titles.

So far the only thing I'm excited for is Ika Musume season 2. Higurashi Kira needs to work hard to regain my interest after that first episode.

This should totally be season 2's OP.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Was last year's Shinryaku! Ika Musume any good? Also what's with Hunter X Hunter? I've heard of it, but never seen/read it. I'm guessing it's some sort of reboot?

That said, I'll definitely be checking out the next part of Bakuman, and maybe Persona 4 and Lupin III. I don't know how busy I'll be with school since I'm starting in a new college this fall so I'm trying to limit myself a little.

Do you know if the team that did this summer preview has/will have one for fall? I don't frequent their blog, but I found last season's preview very helpful and informative.

Wardek

U & I
Woah! Fall is nearing already?!

Anyways, I'm only looking forward into Fate/Zero and Persona 4 The Animation.
For OVAs obviously Deadman Wonderland; and Higurashi Kira file.02 and file.03.

If any further information about Un-Go comes available, I might go for it.

Will be watching the retelling of Hunter X Hunter after I finish the Green Island arc or whatever it was called. A new B-Daman? I'll pass if It's 3D.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Gundam Age will probably be no good, but I just can't resist watching anything to do with Gundam so I will definitely be watching that.

Was last year's Shinryaku! Ika Musume any good?

It wasn't just good, it was pretty awesome, new episodes should be just as awesome.

Deadman Wonderland OVA should be pretty awesome as well.

Chris

Old Coot
Fall shows Summer was terrible. Just look at all them anime.

-Bakuman Season 2
-Persona 4
-Fate/Zero
-Squid Girl Season 2
-Hunter X Hunter reboot
-Future Diary
-Lupin III
-Shakugan no Shana Season 3
-The World God Only Knows OVA
-Ah! My Goddess OVA
-Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA
-sCRYed Movie

Suck it, Summer.

ForeverFlame

My God, what an amazing season.

Hunter x Hunter
Guilty Crown
Persona 4
Bakuman S2
Future Diary

And those are just my must-sees!

RLinksoul

Was last year's Shinryaku! Ika Musume any good?

Do you know if the team that did this summer preview has/will have one for fall? I don't frequent their blog, but I found last season's preview very helpful and informative.

I have to agree with Sir Jolteon up there. It wasn't emmy winning gold, but it was far greater than the concept makes it sound.

As for That-blog over there I'm not sure. That was the first one I've seen since I started observing their blog.

Whimsicott

Bakuman S2
Shakugan no Shana S3
Working!!
Shinryaku? Ika Masume
Guilty Crown
Persona 4
World God Only Knows OVA
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kira OVA

ParaChomp

be your own guru
They're bringing back B-Daman? I use to love Battle B-Daman as a kid (and it had a surprisingly good dub) but I doubt I'll get hooked again so I'll pass (unless it's dubbed properly, put on television and my little brother watches it).

Hunter X Hunter is based off a manga of the same name from the creator of Yuyu Hakusho. Not into his works so I'll pass.

A new Gundam series? I still think I'll pass.

Squid Girl season 2? Dropped it since it had a similar formula to SGT. Frog but wasn't as funny (but it's still a good anime).

Bakuman season 2? Still haven't watched much of season 1 so unless I start it, I think I'll pass.

There's a new Lupin III series but I'm not a fan of that series so I'll pass.

Higurashi OVAs, not into it so I'll pass.

A Queen's Blade OVA for the fanboys to masturbate. I don't masturbate so I'll pass.

A the World God Only Knows OVA but I haven't caught up with that anime so, like Bakuman, I'll pass for now.

Gundam Unicorn movie? I heard great things about that series but again the only concept of Gundam that I've been into lately are the models so unless I pick it up, I'll pass.

Everything else doesn't spark my attention so I'll pass on those.

[IMG200]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090322083727/souleater/images/2/24/Cronakid.png[/IMG200]

Yeah...

Last edited:

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Hmm a decent selection of anime, way better than the summer choices at least.

Gundam AGE - I loved Gundam 00 and I don't think Sunrise will disappoint with AGE. Especially if the visuals are as good as Gundam 00's was back in 2010s

HunterXHunter reboot - I need to catch up to the manga but I'll start on this as well.

Guilty Crown - I'm interested in this anime so I'll give it a chance.

Gundam Unicorn - I watched the first 3 and they were all awesome. So part 4 shouldn't disappoint.

Persona 4 - Very interested in it and should be a good show regardless whether or not its based on the game.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I'm looking forward to the Infinite Stratos OAV. IS was silly and just plain fun to watch.
The next season of Squid Girl is another thing I'll defiantly watch. I really enjoyed the style of the first season.
Ben-To and Maji de Watashi ni Shinasai both look silly, so I may give them a shot.
Pretty stoked about the Gundam Unicorn movie, not sure what to think about AGE though.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I almost never thought I'd see Hunter X Hunter again. I can't wait till they reanimate Hisoka vs Gon.
I'll be watching a few things like Bakuman and Future Dairy.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Hopefully Shakugan no Shana III won't be a complete letdown like II. That season had way too much filler and disregard for the story in the novels that it became laughable.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Hopefully Shakugan no Shana III won't be a complete letdown like II. That season had way too much filler and disregard for the story in the novels that it became laughable.

the recent Hidan no Aria leaves me feeling as though JC Staff thinks everyone wants nothing more than to see Rie Kugimiya's character act like a spoiled bitch... oh, and hey, what do you know? A Zero no Tsukaima 4 just got announced. -_-

Chris

Old Coot
the recent Hidan no Aria leaves me feeling as though JC Staff thinks everyone wants nothing more than to see Rie Kugimiya's character act like a spoiled bitch... oh, and hey, what do you know? A Zero no Tsukaima 4 just got announced. -_-
Indeed, though I do believe it's also because ZnT recently ended, so they might want to actually properly finish it.

Still find it incredibly odd that a series about familiars...seemed to forget all about them and only kept "two" around.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Some of these looks good

.B - Daman is comming back
.Tekken Movie *if it based on the games*:)
.I think i saw Battle Spirits cards in a cheap shop where you can get bandi cards for cheap
One of the movies looks like a sailor moon rip off
.Boys in girl schools look cool *not bothered to copy the name*
and Maken-Ki seems like a mew mew power/tokyo mew mew copy