• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2011 Fanfiction Awards - THE RESULTS

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Oh, hey. I'd almost forgotten these awards existed. I was sort of planning to vote back in March, but I wanted to go and skim some of the fics first to get a less biased opinion of things, like JX mentioned, and I never got around to doing that in the end. D:

Yay for Foregone Conclusion winning Best Character Development and Three Heads are Better Than One winning Best Pokémon-Centric! =D Both are categories that were more or less the focus of the respective fic, so it's great to see that other people appreciate those qualities of them, too. And runner up in Best Characterisation in a Short Story for the latter isn't bad, either. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, on either fic! (Foregone Conclusion's award also makes me happy simply because it proves that at least five people have read it, which is more than I was aware of. If any of the people who voted for it wants to drop me a quick VM or PM just to let me know they've read it, feel free - I always get warmfuzzies hearing that my stories have brought enjoyment to someone. :3)

Congratulations to everyone else who won, too! I was particularly pleased to see The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World win the awards it did; as someone who's read and very much enjoyed that story, I feel that it absolutely deserved those. And congratulations to all the runners up as well, since being nominated is still a significant achievement, after all.