• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2011 Fanfiction Awards: VOTING

Dragonfree

Just me
The voting script should catch any attempts at self-voting and return an error, so yes, it should be ensured that no one is voting for themselves.

(Guys, you're not supposed to be voting randomly for fics you've never read just to be able to vote in half of the categories. You're supposed to read fics until you can vote in half of the categories.)

AmericanPi

Write on
(Guys, you're not supposed to be voting randomly for fics you've never read just to be able to vote in half of the categories. You're supposed to read fics until you can vote in half of the categories.)

I was allowed to vote in just half of the categories? *facepalm* I kind of felt pressured to vote in all of the categories. Because I've read enough to vote in just half of the categories.

Dragonfree

Just me
And with that, I have voted.
I'm afraid your votes don't appear to have gotten through, for one reason or another. You need to vote again.

Tropius07, if you're reading this, you forgot to confirm your votes by posting in the thread; if you don't do so, they will not be counted.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Posting here to confirm that my votes have been cast. Unfortunately there were a bunch of spots where I wasn't confident enough to cast a vote since I had hardly read any of the choices, and I'm not that active anymore so I don't have the time to read them all; however, I'm sure my remaining votes will be helpful. Good luck to everybody.

Voting complete.

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
Votes are "in". Best of luck to all! ^_^