• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2012 Fanfiction Awards: RESULTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I was surprised to see me in the reviewer section this year. Oh well, guess that means I have to step up my writing for next year. Congratulations to all who won.

Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Pokemon
I always say to expect the unexpected, so I was expecting either no votes or some votes. Still, I can't say I wasn't surprised from the results and how Soul the Vulpix got fourth... But I still am happy of how well everyone did (with a little pride that my little Knightfall did so well... I'm tearing up), and I hope to see more in the future! Here's to 2013's Writers!

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
A big congrats to every one who was nominated, whether they were voted into first or had no votes at all. Great job, and I hope you continue writing, 'cause this 12 year old is going to be taking your titles if you don't! :p Just kidding. Maybe...

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
>10: 1 vote: Rosco, Just A Dog by SerenadeSP

I didn't even realize I was nominated!

Even though I came in dead last, thanks to the person who voted for me. My day has been made.

Congrats to everyone else who got nominated this year, too!

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
I'll be honest with all of you. Even if I went Camerupt downer that my Feli Chronicles didn't get a SINGLE vote, seeing the title of my Original Novel on the Best Non-Pokemon Story category gave me a sort of Bittersweet aftermath. I mean, no votes. Yet, my work was represented as one of the top five. It's bitter on the first taste. Sweet to swallow.

I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF GOING THAT high on that one category! Too speechless to respond...

Maybe its because from that position that really encouraged me to improve my original story.

As I prepared my on-going Pokemon Fanfiction while showing you guys my Feli Chronicles series for the next Serebii Fanfiction Awards, I give all of you and me a grand Kudos from the South East.

May fortune bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.