1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

2012 Fanfiction Awards: VOTING

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dragonfree, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonfree

Dragonfree Just me Staff Member Moderator

It's time!

Due to an unforeseen real-life situation, The Great Butler is unable to continue hosting the awards. I have taken over for him and any inquiries about the awards should now be directed to me until further notice. I apologize for the delay that has resulted from this, my own lack of time, and the record number of nominations that had to be compiled. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on.

Without further ado:

>>>The Voting Form<<<
    (Yes, that is a link!)​

To cast your votes, please fill out the form as instructed there, picking a non-"No Vote" option in at least half of the available categories. You may not vote for yourself in any category. At the bottom, you will be required to enter your Serebii.net forums username; this must be entered verbatim, including capitalization, spaces, punctuation, etc. Once you have cast your votes and received confirmation that they went through, you must then post in this thread to verify that it is indeed you who has just cast votes under your name.

Voting will end on May 1st, 0:00 GMT unless extensions are widely requested. Hopefully this is enough time to allow voters to read at least parts of the stories nominated in the various categories and make an informed decision.

Let the voting begin!

Any questions, concerns or errors should be posted here. In particular, due to the huge number of nominations, one or two may have slipped through the cracks somewhere (though I also had to discard several that, on inspection, were clearly not eligible for the award they were being nominated for). If you notice any missing nominations (that are eligible), please tell me as soon as possible.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  2. Griff4815

Griff4815 No. 1 Grovyle Fan

I've voted. Good luck to everyone

3. Knightfall

Knightfall Blazing Wordsmith

Posting to confirm that I have voted. I wish everyone the best of luck!

Knightfall signing off... ;005;

4. Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Lucario 50 Shadow Pokemon

And, in the end, my vote was placed, despite knowing that I could have done something wrong.

5. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

Well, just voted. Good luck to everybody!

6. Dormant

Dormant I'M A TREE RAWR

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've voted......

:)

GOOD LUCKILY!! (Bad Grammar + 5)

7. JX Valentine

JX Valentine ██████████

And voted. Good luck, everyone!

8. Rebel.JPEG

Rebel.JPEG Member

Alright, I voted. And now I'm here confirming it. So you guys can be sure that I voted. Because I voted.
    So I think I already make the point that I voted, which means everyone understood that I picked a certain amount of options on a list, send them, and now I'm confirming that it was me who did it.

So... have I already said I voted?
    Yeah, I though so... Maybe my mother is right, and the lack of sleep is affecting me...

Nah...

9. Xragon

Xragon Dragon Master

Voted! Good luck to all!

10. T-Bolt

T-Bolt Electrifying.

I've voted too. I'm supposed to be studying but I couldn't resist coming here to check if the voting thread had been posted :p.

11. diamondpearl876

diamondpearl876 → soul sick.

I voted~ Good luck to everyone...

12. Agent Tectonic

Agent Tectonic From Ashes, I Come

My votes are in. Good luck to everyone!

13. SilentMemento

SilentMemento Lone Wolf

I have placed my votes, and I'm posting here to confirm them.

Good luck to everyone involved, and may Lady Luck smile upon ye.

:)

14. ChloboShoka

ChloboShoka Writer

I voted too. :)

15. elyvorg

elyvorg somewhat backwards.

Voted! Yaaaay.

16. Shadow Lucario

Shadow Lucario Well-Known Member

I have voted.

17. Sid87

Sid87 I love shiny pokemon

I voted. Excited to see how everyone does!

18. Dragonfree

Dragonfree Just me Staff Member Moderator

Thanks for voting, everyone. The votes of everybody who has posted thus far have all been received and tallied okay.

19. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

Voted!!!: D:AD:D:A:FDA

20. Deadly.Braviary

Deadly.Braviary Well-Known Member

For the first time, Deadly.Braviary has voted in the Fanfiction Awards. /end talking in third person

May the best and me win.

~Deadly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.