• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2012 Fanfiction Awards: VOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfree

Just me
It's time!

Due to an unforeseen real-life situation, The Great Butler is unable to continue hosting the awards. I have taken over for him and any inquiries about the awards should now be directed to me until further notice. I apologize for the delay that has resulted from this, my own lack of time, and the record number of nominations that had to be compiled. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on.

Without further ado:

>>>The Voting Form<<<
(Yes, that is a link!)​

To cast your votes, please fill out the form as instructed there, picking a non-"No Vote" option in at least half of the available categories. You may not vote for yourself in any category. At the bottom, you will be required to enter your Serebii.net forums username; this must be entered verbatim, including capitalization, spaces, punctuation, etc. Once you have cast your votes and received confirmation that they went through, you must then post in this thread to verify that it is indeed you who has just cast votes under your name.

Voting will end on May 1st, 0:00 GMT unless extensions are widely requested. Hopefully this is enough time to allow voters to read at least parts of the stories nominated in the various categories and make an informed decision.

Let the voting begin!

Any questions, concerns or errors should be posted here. In particular, due to the huge number of nominations, one or two may have slipped through the cracks somewhere (though I also had to discard several that, on inspection, were clearly not eligible for the award they were being nominated for). If you notice any missing nominations (that are eligible), please tell me as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Knightfall

Blazing Wordsmith
Posting to confirm that I have voted. I wish everyone the best of luck!

Knightfall signing off... ;005;

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
VOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've voted......

:)

GOOD LUCKILY!! (Bad Grammar + 5)

Alright, I voted. And now I'm here confirming it. So you guys can be sure that I voted. Because I voted.
So I think I already make the point that I voted, which means everyone understood that I picked a certain amount of options on a list, send them, and now I'm confirming that it was me who did it.

So... have I already said I voted?
Yeah, I though so... Maybe my mother is right, and the lack of sleep is affecting me...

Nah...

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
I've voted too. I'm supposed to be studying but I couldn't resist coming here to check if the voting thread had been posted :p.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I have voted.

Dragonfree

Just me
Thanks for voting, everyone. The votes of everybody who has posted thus far have all been received and tallied okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.