• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2012 Fanfiction Awards: VOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I have voted haha

ShadedSkies

Man, you're all pretty fast. It's going to take me forever to read all the nominated stories.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I voted, for the first time ever!
*facepalm that should've been done much earlier* I missed the link to where to vote, and was saying in my mind "Where the in the name of hefty garbage bags are you going to vote?!?! "

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Man, you're all pretty fast. It's going to take me forever to read all the nominated stories.

Well people have been nominating since the start of January, so we have already had about 3 months to dive in. :p I've been reading new stuff for a while. :)

Last edited:

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
picking a non-"No Vote" option in at least half of the available categories.

Can that be explained a little bit further? I'm afraid I don't understand

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Can that be explained a little bit further? I'm afraid I don't understand
Basically, for at least half the categories you have to actually select an option for your vote. You cannot vote for a few fics and not vote for anything in the rest of the categories.

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
My votes have been cast. Good luck to everyone

Dragonfree

Just me
I believe Dragonfree herself put Sai as "best human supporting character" but I just noticed I never saw him on the list. Can he be added please?

Whoops, haha, that's an awkward thing to miss. Sai has been added to the nomination list. If anybody who has already voted wants to change their vote for Best Human Supporting Character to Sai from Survival Project, please PM me.

Everybody's votes thus far have been received and tallied.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I've voted. Since I plan on coming back, I hope to see my name up there next year...

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Voted! There`s 44 questions so half would be 22 right?

I'm not trying to start anything, but does anyone else think it's weird that this person JUST joined on Feb 28th 2013 and has never posted before? And suddenly they're voting in the 2012 awards?

Actually, as I look through, there are a few people with join dates in the last two months or so, and some are much less active than others.

Last edited:

Deadly.Braviary

I'm not trying to start anything, but does anyone else think it's weird that this person JUST joined on Feb 28th 2013 and has never posted before? And suddenly they're voting in the 2012 awards?

Well, it is quite possible that they've been lurking for a while, but it sounds fishy when you put it that way ...

~Deadly

PRINCIA RAMODE

Sorry! I registred before but it said my email (rocketmail) wasn`t accepted so I couldn`t post. I had to make a hotmail acc to post. I read often but never post because my english is bad and just thought I´d be nice and vote for my favs so they continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.