• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2012 International Challenge

Are you going to participate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
I'm thinking of using a Rain Team for this tournament, since weather dominance is going to be more prominent than it was in the Autumn Friendly; though my Hydriegon might make a return for this competition, depends on how team testing goes.

Vandslaux

C'mon, I just start thinking about a Rotations TR team, and now this? I don't think I'm going to try doing two teams at once. I might try this though.

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
Hmm I really do need to practice in Random Matchup. Though I may have finally found the synergy I was looking for. I want to play a sun team but without Ninetails because that's usually a giveaway (that and I found my little sunner messes with Politoad)

Hilijix

Back in Blue
I'd say maybe. I did the Autumn Friendly with a Trick Room team, except I'll be really outclassed with only those, and I only have one extra. Better go back to the drawing board eventually.

I do have a question though:

There are to be 50,000 spaces in this tournament with 25,000 allocated to Japan

Does that mean there's really 75, 000 spaces? Or is there 25, 000 for everyone else as well?

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
I'll be passing. I'm kind of impartial to the wifi events. I kinda like the local tournaments held for the social end of things. It's nice to meet new people. Still, I don't discourage anyone from it. It can certainly be fun :)

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
I've come up with a team the world has never seen; only rage quits will hold me back.

Lol. So what is it? I won't steal it, because my team will be better.

Sound

I really really want to participate, but I don't know if I can EV train a whole team by that time. I had enough trouble with my Victini. Maybe if I can get my hands on magic guard Alakazam... Then again, by the time I finish training them, all the spots will be taken up. Since most of the tournaments seem to favor double battles, I may just train a team anyways for the purpose of tournaments. But no, I don't think I'll enter this one.

Vandslaux

Gonna use TR and smash stuff with my Mental Herb Jellicent.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Status
Not open for further replies.