• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2012 International Challenge

Are you going to participate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver

Prison Mike

Muppet of a man
http://pglhelp.pokemon.com/en/gbu/03_12/#entry (from the official website)

I'm almost done with my team, I just need to get enough BP for a certain TM and I'll be done.

Thanks! On the news, they just said there were two 6.1 earthquakes in Japan, and one of them was near Tokyo. I hope that doesn't affect the tournament in any way. They weren't as strong as the last one, so I think it'll be fine, though.

My team's just about ready. I need to find a heart scale to teach one of my pokemon a move, though. I've been to lazy to EV/IV train, so I'll probably be the Krillin of the tournament :p

Last edited:

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
My team's definitely ready! There's nothing else I can think of to improve it.
Here's a video no. of an epic stall war I had with it this morning on Wi-fi: 71-58349-07280.

*phew*. Just managed to get my hands on a Life Orb on the Serebii Wifi Chat, so my team is all done. I look forward to battling some of you in the tournament.

Prison Mike

Muppet of a man
Hopefully I don't see any of you in the tournament! You'd all murder me :p My trainer name is Chan, so if you see a Chan from the U.S., you'll probably win.

Arande

Signed up, just need to make a few last minute tests and adjustments to my team I'll be using.

The fact the rules say they are removing anyone with 10% or more disconnects from ratings makes me happy :D

themikeabbo

heyy, i tried to register for this,
i have a team of lvl 100's lined up from my earlier games but only have 4 badges on this game. they are all transered over.
i have signed up for the website and entered my code on the website.

''There are no current competitions that you can participate in.''

any ideas?

Last edited:

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I just signed up with my Porygon2 themed team.

It has been doing pretty well in singles, I sure hope is does as well in doubbles...

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Thanks! On the news, they just said there were two 6.1 earthquakes in Japan, and one of them was near Tokyo. I hope that doesn't affect the tournament in any way. They weren't as strong as the last one, so I think it'll be fine, though.

My team's just about ready. I need to find a heart scale to teach one of my pokemon a move, though. I've been to lazy to EV/IV train, so I'll probably be the Krillin of the tournament :p

It won't; the one near Tokyo wasn't strong at all. It was the one near Hokkaido that was somewhat bad, but nothing bad has happened yet.

Anyways, just waiting now! Been doing some Random Matchup battles, and I'm doing fairly decent. Mostly my losses are because I personally am unexperienced with the team right now. Once i get the hang of things, I'll be good to go. I hope. XD

Zachmac

Either I'm throw a team of 6 random pokemon or not joining at this point. Meh, I'll give my spot to someone else.

Prison Mike

Muppet of a man
I'm ready to sign up. Quick question. If I put my team in the battle box, can I still use them in game until the tournament starts?

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
Just signed up! I'm not the best of trainers, but I'll try my best and see how this thing goes! :)

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
The fact the rules say they are removing anyone with 10% or more disconnects from ratings makes me happy :D

Me too, except it raises a question; will they be able to tell from which game the disconnect occurred? Or will people who keep getting disconnected on get penalized just as much as the disconnectors? I'd hate to be disqualified due to thousands of players disconnecting on me.

I just registered last night. My team's all ready, just gotta register my Battle Box and I'm good to go.

Viv

Master Tactician
All registered! It'd be great if a serebii user won this tourney.

Prison Mike

Muppet of a man
I'm signed up! I'm sure I'll be competing for 49,000th place by the time this thing is over, but I'll do that best I can. Now I have no pokemon to use for 6 days T_T

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Good luck to all entering :)
i just signed up, and i've scrambled together a team that does pretty well most of the time.
got a few days, so i'll likely do some minor tweaks to it.
once again, good luck to all!

Prison Mike

Muppet of a man
I signed up as soon as I could to make sure I got a spot. Now, I have to wait 6 days without my main pokemon. I hope I can do well. I also hope plenty of the participants are noobs that I can destroy ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.