• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2012 Summer Grand Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usurping Bark

Everyone! I would like to inform you that I will allow you to begin battles, but we are still waiting on one more person to join the tournament. Please remember, the winner should report back with the results (only the winner) and if the game ends in 1-0, it's a tie. Deadlines and results will now be recorded in the first post. Good luck, and to anyone in my group, I am typically on Pokemon Online (on the Pokemon Online server). PM me with a time (preferably in EST) and I can typically get on and battle.

kuja20

One truth prevails!
Serebii Username: kuja20
PO Username: Akai.
Time Zone: GMT

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Nobody of my group can find me on xat. My computers sucks balls so for battles we have to to it via vm, and usurping, if a battle gets haxy, can you ask for a rematch?

Usurping Bark

1.) Deadlines for the Round of 32 are up on the first post so everyone knows. The Round of 16 may begin sooner if battles finish earlier than the deadlines state.

2.) To Sietse23, if there is documentation that both parties wanted to have a re-match, then I do not see what's stopping you to. But a re-match cannot be demanded. It is just like in any sports game or competitive game, sometimes things happen (which is why in later, more heated rounds, it's best of 3).

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
My opponents can find me on the TPL Xat, which is found in my sig. I'll be on as either Soma Ghost or Zombie Sunkern.

Usurping Bark

Don't like that 1-0 tie thing but whatever anyway ppl in my group can find me in spf chat

I know that it's non-conventional and maybe a little bit of a pain, but it really makes you want to win (get a good win in) badly and can leave room for comebacks in battles to at least equalize, and makes for an interesting Round of 32, as the cards can fall in many different ways.

kuja20

One truth prevails!
won against Trollfreak in a gg.

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Confirming gg 3-0 win for me

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Confirming, gg

Status
Not open for further replies.