• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2012 Summer Grand Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory

Phoopes

There it is.
Oh by the way, since you've already done this with someone else:

I worked it out, and kuja has clinched making it to the next round as well, because even if there's a 3-way tie at 4 points (which is the only way that spots in the next round would be up for grabs), he has the tiebreaker over one of the other people guaranteed.

I've contacted extroph and BJ5000 (lol) for battling, and it looks like we should be done by tomorrow night if everything works out.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I defeated illogical enigma, the score was 5-4 [r] or something like that. He had to leave, but gave me the 'W.

thank you and gg

Just lost to ShowMeTheMankey 4-0 gg

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Won 2-0 against Rockstar. Gg m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.