• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2012 VGCS Winter Battle: Post-Tournament thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak Attack XIII

Ace Trainer
Still no Barry!? Wtf Nintendo?

1quacka1

Lazy Collector
Still no Barry!? Wtf Nintendo?

I have a theory:

The Japanese players will also receive the Custap berry for competing in the Christmas Cup, the results of which will be announced Jan 8th. Intially I was hyped that we'd get the Custap Berry before them, but now I think we'll be receiving it at the same time. So Jan 8th + however long it takes for them to actually post the results + however long it takes to get the berry

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Christmas_Cup_Wi-Fi_tournament_announced_for_Japan

ETA: Jan 8th is the date of the "major news" - it's blatantly going to be the fact we can get the Custap Berry now (sarcasm)

Last edited:

MSK

Ok where's my Custap berry, says click on promotions page to get your berry but there is nothing there on my page.
Not like I didn't qualify I finished 39th in European Masters and got 2 Championship points :)

Markasdarkas

Shiny Hunter!
Ok where's my Custap berry, says click on promotions page to get your berry but there is nothing there on my page.
Not like I didn't qualify I finished 39th in European Masters and got 2 Championship points :)

Mine isn't showing up on my page either :/ I don't know whats going on, I just want my dang berry lol!

Edit- Its on the promo page now.

Last edited:

Osada

Pokemon lover
I really hate the fact that I don't get the berry because I got RQ'd ,, nintendo should have a system to find out who's quitting,,

BGP_

Out of pure curiosity, are we going to make threads like this again for the international challenge? Sign ups do start in less than 3 days if i recall correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.