• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2012 Wii/Wii U Game of the Year

2012 Wii/Wii U Game of the Year

• Nintendo Land

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • New Super Mario Bros. U

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • ZombiU

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • The Last Story

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Mario Party 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

BCVM22

Well excuse me for not liking those genres. I mainly play platformers, and there sure as hell haven't been very many good platformers this year.

And that's fine, but certainly you see the issue here, right?

If I'm a big pizza guy - and I think that's a valid comparison because the case could be made that platformers are the pizza of video game genres - and I go to a buffet and there's plenty of decent food but none of it is pizza, am I really going to say outright and all-encompassing, "there's nothing good here"?

My vote goes to Nintendo Land
That game is the best on the Wii U console so far

I have played nintendo land at a friend's but do not own a wii u as of yet. I played it for an hour or so, and found it surprisingly addictive and enjoyable.
It gets my vote =D

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Nintendo Land is a fun game to play with family. It did me good over the holidays