• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2013 advent calander disscusion

What pokemon would you give santa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spinner

Pokemon Breeder
Finished it on my lonesome, checking to see if help was needed. Looking forward to Christmas Eve puzzle (and will likely be here also- helping, seeking help) Talk to everyone then!

mewtwo78

pokemon master
on internet explorer ,theres no puzzle today, its just a picture I click the picture and it just makes the picture larger but theres no actual puzzle ,had to use crome again today

Last edited:

flygon459

Well, the slider puzzle has been fixed on Internet Explorer browsers, but still nothing on the past three jigsaws. *sighs* I seriously don't think I'll be able to do them if they haven't been fixed by now.

mewtwo78

pokemon master
IE is still having problems rotating on jigsaws including todays, I had to use chrome again today .. so flygon if your really desperate to complete the jigsaws you can use chrome otherwise your out of luck cause ur probably right if its not fixed by now probably wont be

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

So tomorrow's the yearly Mega Crossword.

Let's try our best to solve it :D

Looking back, the un-interactive puzzles made the advent calendar threads really popular and full of people posting discussions about their answers. But now Serebii's crosswords are getting so vague... :>

I'll be going ahead and solve the un-interactive puzzles again while waiting for the Mega-crossword. 'scuse me.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Well, the slider puzzle has been fixed on Internet Explorer browsers, but still nothing on the past three jigsaws. *sighs* I seriously don't think I'll be able to do them if they haven't been fixed by now.

I'm looking into why Internet Explorer has stopped running these properly, however it's not my software so it'll be tricky.

mewtwo78

pokemon master
ah yes the yearly pure evil mega crossword that takes me all day even with the forum help ... gulp ,and also thanks serebii for looking into the puzzle issues on IE

flygon459

Hey, thanks for the reply, and I really appreciate the work you're doing on fixing that problem. And I'm sorry for the abundance of complaints I made on that, I wasn't sure if you were working on it or noticed the problem.
And Mewtwo, I don't have Chrome on my computer, so I can't do the puzzles until they're fixed.

afrior

Mega crossword i have some answers

Across
3 - The Mouse Pokémon - SANDSLASH
14 - The home of Pryce - MAHOGANYTOWN
17 - Professor Oak's first name - SAMUEL
21 - Viola has one - SURSKIT
26 - It changes appearance based on the weather - CASTFORM
39 - Carries a mask of its face - YAMASK
40 - Has a fiery breath of over 10,000 farenheit - PYROAR
41 - The home of Giratina - DISTORTIONWORLD
45 - The Torch Pokémon - LARVESTA
47 - Emits waves at over 200,000 hertz - NOIBAT
48 - It has 80 tentacles - TENTACRUEL
58 - A starter Pokémon - SNIVY
59 - Evolves when holding an item - HAPPINY
63 - It is 6'07" - MEWTWO
67 - Dawn had one - PACHIRISU
74 - Brock had one - LOMBRE
86 - Misty had one - PSYDUCK
124 - Can be purchased in Lavender Town - SNOWMAIL
127 - The Gripper Pokémon - DUSKNOIR
209 - The Five Star Pokémon - LEDYBA
219 - Clemont has one - BUNNELBY

mewtwo78

pokemon master
im taking a break for a few hours until then the heres what I have so far
jUiaP5Q.jpg

Last edited:
OKAY WOAH HOLD ON.

Hoppip is the answer for a pokemon that evolves at level 15??????????? Hoppip evolves at level 18???????????????????????/
.-. serebii

mewtwo78

pokemon master
Both a Legendary Pokémon and a Gym can be found here? the answer I think should be SOOTOPOLISCITY but its not, I cant think of any other 14 letter S city/town with both a legendary pokemon and gym

mewtwo78

pokemon master
also the clues been fixed from lv15 to 18:) I opened a new tab to check it so I wouldn't lose my progress

eliterogue99

Both a Legendary Pokémon and a Gym can be found here? the answer I think should be SOOTOPOLISCITY but its not, I cant think of any other 14 letter S city/town with both a legendary pokemon and gym

This one was tricky, my hint for you is this: you better bring a burn heal.

mewtwo78

pokemon master
ah seafoam islands wow... I thought tserebii wanted a city

Last edited:

mewtwo78

pokemon master
a dancing minigame?.. come on now there are no dancing minigames in the pokemon seris the bellsom dance form stadium doesn't work

Last edited:

mariekje jch

Yes there is, Dance Inferno

I'm having trouble with the pokemon that changed type with only 4 letters (last down), I can't even find a pokémon with four that has an 'i' as the second letter. Am I just looking over it?

mewtwo78

pokemon master
"Hasn't appeared as a card since 2001" ----M-- crap a refrence to the card game I don't play and sorry I don't have the 4 letter changing type one yet

Last edited: