• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2013 Cafe of DOOM

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
===What Happens After The End?===
Co-owned by the RPGer with[out] Rabies Killer_Squirtle and the RPG Godfather Stabberz

Rules:
1. Sppf rules apply
2. This RPG is rated 14A, so watch out!
3. No Flaming/Spamming/Being an overall n00b and jerk
4. Enforcement and Punishment of rule breakers are completely up to me and Stabberz
5 and this is a big one: STAY ACTIVE!

Plot
Despite the critics and non believers the Mayan’s were right, the world did end in 2012. Suddenly these non believers and critics found themselves staring down at the end of the world and what followed was swift, in fact it lasted six days. It started with a series of meteorites that were hurtling through space each one in line with each continent. Some say that the first Meteor on the first day was the worst, it connected with Austrilasia, smashing dead into the middle sending a series of earthquakes across the whole country, tidal waves rose up drowing almost the whole country, the whole population was almost wiped out. In fact only one Australian surived his name was Hayden Jensen a name that is going down in the hsitroy books. The man who created the robots and released them as soon as the first meteor hit but then died on the final day.

On the second day a second meteor hit, this one coming into contact with Europe, coming into contact with Mount Etna, destroying it completely and unleashing an earthquake that shot through the whole continent, destroying parts of Africa and Asia before slicing straight across Europe, many parts of the once great continent falling into the sea. Great Britain was also completely destroyed. During the time, the some 60,000 robots led by Hayden Jensen began to flight to Northen America.

On the third day, two meteorites hit two different continents, the first hitting, Africa and the second hitting South America. Both countries experienced devastating earthquake which tore them apart, South America was even torn away from North America. The sea bed swelled and most of the countries were reclaimed by the sea, barely anyone survied, only those who rescued by the Phoenix Project survied. As the Phoenixes worked through the day to rescue people and take them to the safe hold that they had created. The Robots were almost upon North America, but the Phoenix’s were at work there as well taking many soldiers and women and children into their safe hold.

On day four a metoerite hit Antartica, destroying it in one fell earthquake that suddenly increased the sea level causing what remained of some countries. The robots also made it upon North America begining the slaughter of the humans as they began to head towards the White House. At the same time Phoenix began resucing more people, saving mostly people who were in America, the president was one of them.

Day Five and another Meteorite hit, this one in Asia, causing every single tectonic plate to move sending a violent wave of earthquakes through the whole region to be destroyed. Millions of people perished. The fighting in America got worse as the robots kept up with the attack slaughtering inocent people as they continued their war on America. The american’s however decided to fight back, sending what was left of their army forward to battle these robots. They were obliderated but they managed to hold back these titans the whole day, giving Phoenix the chance to rescue more people as they sent squad of fifty to Jensen Inc to capture as many weapons as they could, and with the weapons and the technology in their hands they set to work on creating an army underneath the earth.

Day Six hit and with it came the end of the world. The robots arrived in Washington and Jensen declared himself the president of the world. But as the words escaped his mouth a final nuclear meteor hit Norhten America, activating a single nuclear weapon and destroying America completely, leaving a wasteland. Phoenix and all those they had saved managed to survive as the last members of Humanity.

After two weeks, the robots came back to a desolate earth, the radiation in the meteor had seeped into most of their centeral circuits causing them to develop something known as Artificial Inteligence. They saw themselves as superior to any human and gave themselves a single goal. Enslave the remainder of the homo-sapiens and become the dominent species on the planet. They appear to have an almost hive-mind, but with Jensen dead, no one knows who their leader is.

Robots also have developed the technology to transform organic beings into robots themselves. No human is sure how this is performed, but once they go into what they call a "Ressurection Chamber", they don't come out human anymore.

And after two months Phoenix resurfaced, what remained of Africa, Asia and Eurpoe became their homes with the technology the built homes and weapons.

A week later and the robots came. All of Phoenix retreated into Africa and a war broke out between the rest of humanity and the robots.

But something else was rising up, those who had still lived when that final meteorite had hit the earth were infected with a disease that hitched a ride on the meteors that numbed their brain, their body and everything. For lack of a better term they are now known as Zombies and they now wander the entire globe, hitching rides with the robots who seek to use these creatures to help the destroy the Phoenixes

And now as we fight an almost impossible war, its time to show that humanity is done with being Nature's Scape Goate. The robots may think they have it easy but not just the Phoinex’s fight the robots, there is a special division in the Phoenixes but also apart from the Phionex’s who are waging the war in the Robot’s territory.

And as they take the fight to END and their Headquaters, you as a soldier in Phionex must take your place in the war.

That's where you come in. That's right, YOU! Don't just stand there, GRAB A GUN!

State of the World.

Only two continents remain, the main once is now the Territory of End which consist of the two parts of America that have now been joined together. The second is the remains of Asia, Europe and Africa which the Phoenix fight daliy to control. These two continents are also conected but still seperated by a strange borderline of cities, both sides fight their hardest on this border and its has been nicknamed the City of Death.

Weapons.
There is a wide variety of weapons that the Phoinex has possession of.

The P100 series is the most favoured of the entire army and soldiers.

Below you will see a list.

P100 Machine Gun
P100 Pistol
P100 Assualt Rifle
P100 SMG
P100 Shotgun
P100 Rocket Launcher
P100 Grenade Launcher
P100 Sniper Rifle
Many soldiers have also gotten hold of chain saw like blades which they can place on the ends of their guns. And some of the more ecentric soldiers even wield sharpened swords.

Vehicles
Whoever designed these things must've been a fan of the Halo series, because they have the same principal as the vehicles in the game.

Mongoose: This is a small, very fast vehicle that can carry a max of two people. One person sits in the seat and drives, the other stands on a step at the back, grabs a handles and he's usually teh one that shoots.
Warthog: This is a more heavy duty vehicle, bigger but slower. It can seat three people; one driver, one shotgun and one gunner that stands in teh back and fires the mini-gun attached to the vehicle.
Hornet: This is a low altitude arial vehicle. It seats one on the inside, but some people can grab onto the handles on the outside and take a lift. It has one gun and two rocket launchers on the outside that can shoot in the direction the hornet is facing.
Pelican: This is a pure tranport vehicle. Very large, but only enough weapons to give itself cover-fire while transporting soldiers or goods.
Ghost: A single seater, medium fast, but heavily armed with two lasers at the front. The downside is that the driver is not protected while driving.
Banshee: A low atlitude arial vehicle. A bit slower than the hornet, but more fire power.

The Robots.

There are many robots across the world, but there are four you will ecounter more than any others.

The B-class is the standard soldier, who wields a machine gun as one arm and a blade as his other arm they don’t move very fast but bring untold destruction when used in considerable numbers.

The C-class is the scount bot, a small orb shaped Robot with two guns poking out from each side. When threatened they will spin around whilst firing to unleashe death upon those who aren’t ready.

The D-class are the larger Robots, twice as big as tanks, they are normally able to hold at least 200 B-classes, they also contain a variety of Vehicle bots.

The A-class are a vehicle bot, more comonly a robot melded with a motorbike with two guns as arms and the ability to out race most normal vehicles.

The E-class are simply out-modes and bots that are damaged too greatly. These are commonly known as Suicide drones as they go into battles they can't win just to buy time for the stronger bots, or even strap bombs to their chests.

The S-class are the generals in the army. Much stronger than any B-class and very heavily armed. They have slightly more intellegence than the average bot and it takes a lot to take these guys down.

In simpler terms...
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, AND I FEEL FINE~

and this thread is for us to talk about what we're doing in the post-appocolyptic world.

Love interests
Character secrets
Your own plots
TALK ABOUT THEM HERE!

Thank you Razorleaf, we luvs you!

Last edited:

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
A few things.

One, why is Spike so important and whats this thing she's doing in the whatever its called chamber.

Two, whats Nathan and Spikes relationship.

Three we're going to get ambushed on the way back to base.

greywolf123

Sorry about not posting yet. i planned on posting before I went to speech, but then school decided to suck up all my free time this week. I'll get a post up as soon as I can regardless though.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
1. She's the only one smart enough to figure out how the Ressurection chambers work and how to reverse their effects. Ressurection chamber robot-ize humans.
2. Friends, maybe more but its ur call.
3. Ok cool.

greywolf123

Aww spike doesn't like Stefan? That's too bad. Though its interesting what happened to spike. Will be a surprise to the crew, I'm pretty sure of that.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Well I haven't said her secret yet, so you will be surprised!... Unless, y'know, you figure it out.

greywolf123

Well, I would like to say I may disappear from this rp. With school, and the fact I can barely find the muse to post for this, I don't know how frequent my posts will be. Should it become a serious concern, I'll withdraw, but its just a warning. Though I doubt it'll actually matter all that much.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
ok tehn. We'll just say your characer was eaten by toucans if you do drop out.