• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2013 Fanfiction Awards: RESULTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kukansis

Wow, I can't believe I got Best New Writer! Thanks to everyone who voted for me or otherwise, and congratulations to everyone else who won/was nominated!

ChloboShoka

Writer
Sorry for missing out on this year, but I'm honoured to have won another two rewards especially coming from this board where the standards in fan fiction is very high. Thank you for all the people who have supported Carry On, Blissey. I hope to update it soon.

diamondpearl876

Congratulations, guys! It looks like I even got second place in one category. I wish I'd been a little more active on Serebii at least so I could know half the people I'm congratulating in the first place. XD Mrs. Lovett, I knew you were going to shine. Jax, Cutlerine, Butler, I hardly have to say it. diamondpearl, your new fic at least is one of my favorites. Congrats to every who got nominated though seriously, this forum has the best fics!

Thank you!

And thanks to everyone who nominated/voted for Survival Project and/or Flying in the Dark.

Phoenixsong

you taste like fear
/totally forgot that she hadn't replied to this yet

Haha, wow. I really wasn't expecting to actually win anything; thank you so much to everyone who nominated and voted! I've still got no idea what on earth I did to make the characterization come off so well—I was really concerned that it'd fall flat, actually!—but whatever it was, I'll do my best to figure it out and keep at it going forward!

Congratulations to everyone who won and was nominated! I wasn't able to participate much this year, but clearly there's a lot of awesome stuff on this docket that I'll need to check out in time for the 2014 awards!

Status
Not open for further replies.