• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2013 Global Showdown + XY Test Competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Just now found out the rankings are out.
got 57th place, with a score of 1731, but technically tied for 56th, as we had the same points.

They let hacked pokemon in?!?!?
that explains a lot of battles i had, where i shoulda gotten that ko, or that win.

old man

On Guard!!!
Yea hacks like that Crustle that lived a full HO water spout from kyogre and only lost 1/2 it's hp....

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
there out. 1569 for me. Worst number for me since these tournys have started.
WOW I just read why it took so long and MAN!!!!!! That would explain alot of things. I thought the filters wouldnt let hack pokes in. I guess not. And where is the new Gobal link at?
Are you talking about the new PGL for X & Y?
It's not up yet the current one is still running until January 14th, 2014. X & Y's PGL will open up on Oct 12th the day of the games release [Note: there might be a delay or an earlier release for the website](Really hopping there's no problems due to the fact so many people will be registering on that day, or when ever the website get's released.)

MSK

erm...I used a shiny Kyogre and got ranked.

Lol well maybe not all the shiny Kyogre's, just the one's I came up against that took less than 1/4 damage from an Electric Gem boosted Discharge from my Thundurus.

old man

On Guard!!!
Are you talking about the new PGL for X & Y?
It's not up yet the current one is still running until January 14th, 2014. X & Y's PGL will open up on Oct 12th the day of the games release [Note: there might be a delay or an earlier release for the website](Really hopping there's no problems due to the fact so many people will be registering on that day, or when ever the website get's released.)

Yea after searching the GL I saw that. But thanks for the info

Quantum1024

Flaming Death
Ranked 4435, with final rating of 1510 points. I recorded down every fight that went down (only managed 7 though).

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
I ended up ranked somewhere in the 5500's. Hehe I'm not too disappointed since I was using a team with no legendaries and really just signed up for the XY Test Competition. I still got in a lot of fun battles and earned tons of BP, so I'd call it a successful participation.

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
476 of almost 2500 people. Seems pretty good if you ask me should that not include those who hacked, which I believe it does. I'd have probably been higher though if I did more battles. Also sorry for being lazy to update the first posts. I'm a busy person so I try to fit whatever I can into my small amount of time that I have. Now compared to my Winter Friendlies rankings I'mjust about right in the spot of where I should be even though I had less fights in this one. (10W:9L, 21W:15L)

Last edited:

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I have a quick question regarding the X&Y competition. On the Pokemon website it say's 'All qualifying participants in this competition will receive an invitation for a test competition featuring Pokémon X and Pokémon Y." Were we suppose to receive some type of message saying we're eligible to participate. Or was making the rankings the only thing we needed, and that is our "invitation"?

Anyways this is a little disappointing, I saw the other day regarding people being disqualified that they'll have another chance to join the X&Y test competition. They mentioned that it didn't matter for what ever reason you were disqualified, however I guess the good part is that it'll be limited spots for them to enter.
The fact that those that used hacks and were disqualified being given a 2nd chance is just wrong in my opinion. They shouldn't be giving a 2nd chance I liked the fact they finally took action against hackers but then turn around and allow them back in. I'm just hopping this hack check with Pokemon Bank is full proof that way none of these hackers can send any of their Pokemon over to X&Y to use in the test competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.