• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2013 International Challenge - April (Official Play! Pokémon Wi-Fi Tournament)

Are you participating?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
i gotta have a steel type, and i dont like metagross... i sometimes use ferro but i have ludicolo so why not scizor? :p
scizor is a pokemon that it took me a long time to figure out how to use, but i just love it so much now.
did anyone notice this is one day shorter than usual?
I'm just kidding around, but it's basically your fav at this point. Also interesting to see you going at this with one legend this time, basically role reverse with me using two this time. I was actually pretty shocked that I did battle a single incarnate Thundurus in the last tournament (just noting that because you don't have an absolute counter)

So wait, no Monday this time?

Hikatoshi26

OT: Yuki
Trainer Sprite: Ace Trainer
Age Division: Master Divison
Friend Code: 2581 1392 3293
Team: Excadrill, Starraptor, Infernape, Raichu, Empoleon, Serperior
Nicknames: infernape= hikararu empoleon= pochama serperior=tsuarja

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
OT: Willie
Trainer Sprite: Scientist
Age Division: Master Division
Friend Code: 5115-2505-1887

I'm pleased to meet you."

Team:
Sableye [Gismo]
Rotom-W [Kenmore]
Gliscor [DesertPunk]
Volcarona [Pandora]
Metagross [Cyrax]
Hydreigon [Ravager]

This is my first competition, on top of which I haven't battled competitively for long; so yeah, I'm a bit nervous lol. I just wished I knew more people on my side of Pa to play against.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Quick update for my team: I swapped out Hitmonlee for a Sawk (every other Pokémon is the same).

What's hilarious is that this change alone managed to earn me some decent practice wins, whereas before I could win nothing. XD

celicus0

OT: June
Trainer Sprite: Ace Trainer
Age Division: Masters
Friend Code: 2065-8229-9053
Team:
Ninetails [Silver]
Arcanine [Nine]
Volcarona [Volca]
Venusaur
Latias
Starmie

This is my first time in competitive battling, but it looked like fun. I messed up the EVs since I've never really EV trained before, but now that I know what I'm doing I think I'll be more prepared for the next tournament.

old man

On Guard!!!
Quick update for my team: I swapped out Hitmonlee for a Sawk (every other Pokémon is the same).

What's hilarious is that this change alone managed to earn me some decent practice wins, whereas before I could win nothing. XD

Good for you. Sometimes a small change is just what your team needs. My main team is finished and I've desired to go with tyranitar and Breloom for finish off my 6. And during GBU testing guess what I run into 6 TR teams and a rain team. The main reason why I chose both of these pokes :)

Zerogamer

Hello everybody it looks like to me this time not much people are going to battle.ps be post my team soon

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Hey guys, got a quick question. Do you think I should teach Latios Shadow Ball for the competition? He has already Protect, Psyshock and Draco Meteor.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Wow. Significantly less people are playing in this tournament! That's a bummer. Oh well! Battles start tomorrow, good luck! I'll try to get registrations all posted by then, but I'm breeding, so that's kind of taking precedence. But it will all definitely be up!

Shreyas

Wait... this start TOMORROW D=

Ok:

OT: Shreyas
Trainer Sprite: Scientist
Age Division: Master Division
Friend Code: 3225-4376-5228
Team: Latios, Terrakion, Ludicolo, Hitmontop, Bisharp, Chandelure
Nicknames: none

Sadly, I couldn't put a new team together on time. I'll go with the team I used last tournament. I am working on fixing some flaws that failed me last time, but didn't get any time to implement them. And, I probably won't be playing this too much either :/ Oh well... Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Joltik-Kid

Wow. Significantly less people are playing in this tournament! That's a bummer. Oh well! Battles start tomorrow, good luck! I'll try to get registrations all posted by then, but I'm breeding, so that's kind of taking precedence. But it will all definitely be up!
A whole month since the last one isn't always the best for peoples schedules... I expect a better turn out next time (likely the Summer Friendly)

philzone

Ready for trumpets
Finally. Am using a random-mons good stuff team (was too lazy and busy to get my new team in).
I won't be on much, due to the fact that i am on a DofE Practice hike all this weekend

OT: Phil
Trainer Sprite: Ranger
Age Division: Masters
Friend Code: 2581 1006 2053
Team: Latios/Rotom-w/Volcarona/Breloom/Garchomp/Metagross

Last edited:

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I decided to take part in this tourament too. And I've decided to try using a rain team in White 2, so I've spent the last week or so getting ready. ^_^

White 2
OT: *Helen*
Trainer Sprite: Breeder
Age Division: Masters Division: Born 1997 or earlier
Friend Code: 1851-0451-9138
Team: Politoed, Kingdra, Ludicolo, Swampert, shiny Zapdos, shiny Latios
Nicknames: None, None, None, Chichiri, Storm, ファフナー (Fafner)

Black 2
OT: *Helen*
Trainer Sprite: Breeder
Age Division: Masters Division: Born 1997 or earlier
Friend Code: 5415-8539-5430
Team: Kingdra, Togekiss, shiny Scrafty, Metagross, shiny Hydreigon, shiny Lucario
Nicknames: none, Zomble, Max, Monster, Lina, none

Joltik-Kid

Surprising how many people are using similar teams... I'm not utterly original this time, but I shocked at how all my members are making an appearance in other peoples teams

MSK

Well I've just locked my team in :)
Made my minor adjustments from last time, hopefully they'll improve me :) I think I'm just gonna stick with this team for VGC's in June now as I've got good strategy with them. Although Scizor may go back in depending how well Ludiculo gets on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.