• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2013 International Challenge - April (Official Play! Pokémon Wi-Fi Tournament)

Are you participating?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joej m

Club Double Trouble
1667 points right now after 21 wins, 4 losses, 4 DC's
EDIT: 1686 :D
EDIT2: 1701 points

Last edited:

joej m

Club Double Trouble
I'm really not happy about that first lost... I should have won in all honesty. (I made some really boneheaded moves)

Still at 2-1

its still just one loss and you aren't highly scored yet, because of the lack of games played. on my scenario one loss - -20 points... 0.0

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
So far for me is 2 wins and one DC so far.

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Wow! I just had a very brutal battle against this guy named Vid from I think was Southwest London with a all dragon team which I managed to get the win thanks to Lucario's Ice Punch against his Kingdra when it was down between Lucario and Kingdra. Here is the battle vid for those who want to check it out: 11-07775-22036

MSK

Time to start now, got in 3 registered battles before I went to work this morning and already had 1 RQ, also the 3rd battler tried to RQ but left it too late and the result went through as mine popped back on ;)

Not a bad start 5 Wins, 1 Loss, 1 RQ - 1554 :)
Spoke too soon lol now 5 Wins, 4 Loss, 1 RQ :( Have lost 3 battles because I wasn't concentrating properly, so annoyed with myself, need to get out of the losing streak now!

Last edited:

MSK

I'm missing Scizor :( really could've used him in 3 matches so far.
But question is who to drop? So far I haven't used Wob and Ludiculo has had his uses so seems obvious, but I'll reserve judgement til the competition is over.

MSK

Unlucky Joltik :(
I actually just broke my streak by beating Jason from the UK (Ranked 1601) and he took the loss :) So happy that "touch wood" most people seems to be playing fair this time.
And Wobbuffet got me that win by the way!!! So he just got himself a plus point :)

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I keep losing to the higher ranks... I know my team is better then this. But, I figured I might not repeat my last tournament ranking.

*sigh* I keep getting the 54010 error now so I guess it's break time. 6-4 not sure what my number is anymore.

MSK

Sod it 2nd RQ - Hamish from UK after I just beat him. That's annoying :( Spoke too soon again

MSK

this place is getting depressing... xD/D:

Lol it's not that bad, but I must admit it doesn't feel as intense as the last one.
Hopefully I can plough my way up the rankings this time!!

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Just had a 4-0 sweep. In another battle
EDIT: another perfect sweep...

=_=|||

Last edited:

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
Well, my ranking is 1501, with 3-3 record. I can't get too upset since this is my first time playing on this level. I played against an Eeveelution team earlier whose Glaceon managed to freeze my Metagross. I was pissed too the fullest, until he unthawed himself later in the match and came back for the win!

My team thus far seems to have trouble with:

Gastradon (if I'm not using Hydreigon)
Heatran (if I'm not using Gliscor)
Garchomp, Tyranitar, and Terrikion (if I don't manage to burn them first)
Trick Room

And stupid, stupid Swagger....I HATE that move with a passion now. I think in the next competition I'm definitely running a Lum Berry on Metagross, and a Choice Item on Rotom-W.

Status
Not open for further replies.