• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2013 International Challenge - March (Official Play! Pokemon Wi-Fi Tournament)

Will you be playing in the 2013IC-M?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuzKan

I'm too nervous O_O
i think i wont play this night xDD
I'll probably wake up soon and strt playing ahah

old man

On Guard!!!
I'll start tomorrow. As a matter of fact it may be my only night to battle. So good luck everyone and please remember to HAVE FUN!!!

Shreyas

Did 3 battles so far. I've been doing pretty well, I won them all, but the 3rd ended in a disconnect against White at rating 1529: Cresselia, Conkeldurr, Rotom-W, Tyranitar, Garchomp and Thundurus :(

Halkel

Experimentalist
OT: Halkel
Trainer Sprite: Ace Trainer
Age Division: Master
Friend Code: See Signature
Team: Slaking, Cofagrigus, Eelektross, Sawk, Starmie (Newcomer, Replaced Mandibuzz to try something new), Sableye

Having trouble connecting so thought I'd change the message I use.

Aschur

The Fool
First match was against a guy using a moody smeargle, he disconnected instantly after I fainted it. What luck, hope the rest of my matches are better.

Halkel

Experimentalist
First battle, Gengar, Infernape, Gliscor, Garchomp. Garchomp was a Rough Skin, nearly koing Sawk who KO'd it after Sableye Burned it. Poison Heal Gliscor. Sawk fainted to his Gengar. Subbed and Starmie was Badly Poisoned. Knew what was coming, I tricked before Gengar used Subtitute again, while changing Starmie's type to that of Gliscor as a sacrifice to Earthquake. Gengar got the Iron Ball which got Starmie to KO it. Infernape came out and tried to Thunderpunch my now Ground/Flying Starfish. It fainted right away. If it wasn't for Leftovers, Starmie would have fainted to the poison, but after a failed protect, Starmie finished it off. That was one intense battle but I won it.

SkSk_Is_GoD

Witness My Sickness
On my 8th game and I've been going win, lose, win, lose ect. went up against a lvl 14 pokemon for one. Easy win :p

Aschur

The Fool
I'm regretting not giving my houndoom an air balloon, and garchomp a yache berry. Getting shat on by metagross and ice beamers.

joej m

Club Double Trouble
so many rain teams. the weird thing is they are super easy to battle with this team. i ruined one with a chandelure and landorus-t xD

Shreyas

Recently had a battle against Koma from Akita Japan. I've never seen Round used so well in battle @.@

And, just battled Den from Aichi Japan. That guy loves confusion... battle video coming up soon ;o
EDIT: 60-53940-91462

EDIT2: Oh hey, should I turn my first post in this thread into a Battle Video section?

Last edited:

Aschur

The Fool
I 'd love to see that battle that round was used in, I like off the wall strategies

Edit: anyone else seeing an oddly high number of people using the weavile terrakion beatup combo? I just got three matches in a row with that as the first two pokemon. Different person each time.

Last edited:

Halkel

Experimentalist
I 'd love to see that battle that round was used in, I like off the wall strategies

Edit: anyone else seeing an oddly high number of people using the weavile terrakion beatup combo? I just got three matches in a row with that as the first two pokemon. Different person each time.

Not got one yet, I've seen alot of Drizzle teams though.

EDIT: Alot of Drizzle Swift Swim combos with Kingdra to be exact Dx. I lost 4 to the first one @.@

Shreyas

I've come across a lot of Weaviles and Terrakions in general. But, none of them tried that on me... yet. Mostly cause I kept leading with Landorus. lol

I'mma take a break and finish up my homework now. lol I got off on the right foot, and I'm at a pretty nice start, which is really nice. So, I hope I can make it into a high rating!

The Master Chief

Just won my first match. 3-0. bvid coming up soon :D too many things too quote so i'll just do it like this:

terrakion weavile combo: i seen about 20 people use that overall from other tourneys. It fails just as good as it works

The DC problem: People just dont change :/ i mean THEY'RE RISKING CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS! get a life already >:/

Rain: Who didnt see that coming >.>

My battle was against a guy named LIME from Japan. He had a team a jellicent, volcarona, garchomp, tyranitar, ferrothorn, and sableye. Got 3-0 still lol

Halkel

Experimentalist
What the hell's with the misses Sableye? The miss cost me the last battle and now it's 6 loses to 1.

Make that 7 to 1, Not only did Sableye miss again, but yhy the hell did Rock Slide miss ALL THE POKEMON ON THE OPPONENT'S SIDE WHEN THEY PREPARED TRICK ROOM? What's wrong with my pokemon? they're not being as good as they usually are.

joej m

Club Double Trouble
retiring for the night.
at the score of 1606 after 12 battles.
record of 9 wins and 3 losses, 0 DC"s

Aschur

The Fool
The god of confusehax is on my side, every time I use swagger with sableye not only does it always hit, but they always hit themself until they switch out. I havent had a single person attack me successfully whilst confused.

Course I'm not ballsy enough to swagger a metagross or a garchomp, if they hit me at +2 they'd kill anything on my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.