• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2016 NBA Offseason

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I'm hoping the Raptors wins against the Heat. I know they don't have a chance against the Cavs but seeing them in their first East Finals would be astonishing.

So the Thunder will play the Warriors in the west semis.
West Finals*

EDIT: IT HAPPENED YES!

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I would love to see the Raptors beat the Cavs, but it's a longshot. The Raptors are already down 0-2....

At least the Raptors made it to the East Finals, though. That's a great accomplishment especially for them.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Wow, the Thunder demolished the Warriors. The Thunder aren't messing around.

Once again the Thunder blown out the Warriors today. Seems to me their so-called ground-breaking NBA record is in jeopardy.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Thunder ain't messing around alright.

Also the Cavs-Raps series took an unexpected turn with the Raps evening the series! They prove the critics wrong.

ebevan91

I'd love to see a Thunder-Raptors finals.

Mainly so we can finally have a breath of fresh air from BOTH conferences. Tired of Lebron being in the finals every year for the past however many years.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Eh, tonight didn't go so good for the Raptors. Give the Raptors some credit, though. They pulled off two straight wins against the Cavs. Let's see if the Raptors can tie things up again. Don't count them out just yet!

If the Warriors lose the next game they are going bye bye. Wow.

PlatinumManzai

I Love You!
I think Warriors are done. Bandwagons are either going to Raptors or Cavs.

F** curry

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Eh, tonight didn't go so good for the Raptors. Give the Raptors some credit, though. They pulled off two straight wins against the Cavs. Let's see if the Raptors can tie things up again. Don't count them out just yet!

If the Warriors lose the next game they are going bye bye. Wow.

You know its kind of obvious if you don't get Lowry or/and DeRozen going, the Raptors will definitely lose the game (look at the past games they've lost in the playoffs).

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Ross should step up too
Everyone from the Raptors team needs to step up. To be honest I don't know how in the hell the Raptors survive this long on the playoffs and I won't be surprised this series is going to game 7 (like the Heats and the Pacers).

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I definitely agree. If the Raptors want to win this series against the Cavs everyone for the Raptors needs to play well!

The Warriors won Game 5. If the Warriors can win Game 6 this series will be going to a Game 7. Well, unless the Warriors play bad in Game 6 and the Thunder thump them again.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I definitely agree. If the Raptors want to win this series against the Cavs everyone for the Raptors needs to play well!

The Warriors won Game 5. If the Warriors can win Game 6 this series will be going to a Game 7. Well, unless the Warriors play bad in Game 6 and the Thunder thump them again.
It all depends if both DeRozen and Lowry are having a good game--- looking though the loses, both DeRozen and Lowry were having off nights it should of been 1 out of 2, not both them lol. As for the Warriors it was their game during the 4th--- I think the Thunders can close it out at their turf.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Imagine doubting Curry. Series was done after OKC lost Game 5. The momentum shifted completely and they couldn't see off GSW after it.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Cavs-Warriors rematch!

Should be an exciting series with both teams being healthy.

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I was hoping for something different. Raptors vs Thunder....

Oh well, though. Cavs vs Warriors will be a good series.