1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

2016 NBA Offseason

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Hunter Zolomon, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Abstinence Pistols

Abstinence Pistols Fahrvergnugen

The Warriors are frauds.

2. Genos

Genos New Horizons

Winner takes all on Sunday.

So pumped!

3. Confusious

Confusious Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3

LeBron is just too good.

4. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

Is it gonna be Jon Snow or Ramsay Bolton! BATTLE OF THE BASTARDS! GET HYPE!

Oh.. Wrong thread?

I liked that Cleveland fan taking it out on Curry after getting hit with the mouthpiece. Here's what was said: "What do you want from me you freakin' Cleveland fan!", "Dude, you threw your mouthpiece at my face", "Ah.. Sowwy man, *shakes hand* we chill now?", "Nah.. I'm gonna sue you for any following medical bills, this is Cleveland bitc..." *Curry walks off field*..

Why are you guys all talking about Vegas as if that's where all the gambling and matchfixing comes from? The real gambling syndicates are all in China...

5. AJ2000

AJ2000 Well-Known Member

Rofl I caught that too. I think Curry also said something to LeBron right before leaving the court, although I wasn't able to figure out what he said.

6. DiaRubyTandem

DiaRubyTandem The Fastest Comeback

Curry is a crybaby :3 Klay is better

7. Navin

Navin MALDREAD

It would be strangely 'poetic' if the Warriors, who came back 1-3 against the Thunder, choke away the championship up 3-1 against the Cavaliers. I don't care whatsoever for Cleveland, but Lebron deserves the title with the way he has been playing.

8. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

I'm not a Lebron fan honestly, but I do respect him. He's the best player in the game today. There I said it.

9. KrayzieBuddha

KrayzieBuddha 英雄豪傑

Cavs is your 15-16 NBA Champion.

10. Navin

Navin MALDREAD

Lebron and the Cavs did.

What a season. The best team in NBA regular season history comes back from 1-3 and wins 4-3 in the Western Conference Finals, only to be the first team to lose from being up 1-3 in the Championship.

Spare a thought for Kevin Love. For all the crap he received, he nearly had a triple double and played great defense on Curry at the end.

11. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Lebron James is the GOAT. Plus it's nice to see Cleveland, the Factory of Sadness, get one big win.

12. Hunter Zolomon

I bet John Madden/eBay Huckster is throwing a party right now lol. Seriously, congrats to the Cavs. One of my friends is a diehard Cavs fan, I know he's happy as **** right now.

13. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that win should last them another few decades lol.

14. sanae

sanae stop trying to be god ☆

why have you done this, warriors. also draymond should not have been taken out in game five so that the nba could make more money screw that.

game was a fun/close one but the ending seemed pretty anticlimactic, which sucked.

15. KrayzieBuddha

KrayzieBuddha 英雄豪傑

73-9 isn't bad. But 72-10 just has a better ring to it

16. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

You mean that Lebron's block and Love doing excellent defense was bad? Really until 40 seconds left it was a game that could go either way.

17. Hunter Zolomon

Watch, the Browns will win a Super Bowl now. Calling it. Lol.

18. Genos

Genos New Horizons

So happy for the Cavs. Their city's sports curse has been broken!

Now on to the Draft this Thursday.

19. KrayzieBuddha

KrayzieBuddha 英雄豪傑

Now that the season is over, will there be a Space Jam 2 in the making? lol

20. Hunter Zolomon

If they do make Space Jam 2 I imagine LeBron will star in it, and they better not ruin it lol. Space Jam is an absolute classic. Childhood memories right there.