• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

2016 NBA Offseason

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Winner takes all on Sunday.

So pumped!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Winner takes all on Sunday.

So pumped!

Is it gonna be Jon Snow or Ramsay Bolton! BATTLE OF THE BASTARDS! GET HYPE!

Oh.. Wrong thread?

I liked that Cleveland fan taking it out on Curry after getting hit with the mouthpiece. Here's what was said: "What do you want from me you freakin' Cleveland fan!", "Dude, you threw your mouthpiece at my face", "Ah.. Sowwy man, *shakes hand* we chill now?", "Nah.. I'm gonna sue you for any following medical bills, this is Cleveland bitc..." *Curry walks off field*..

Why are you guys all talking about Vegas as if that's where all the gambling and matchfixing comes from? The real gambling syndicates are all in China...

AJ2000

I liked that Cleveland fan taking it out on Curry after getting hit with the mouthpiece. Here's what was said: "What do you want from me you freakin' Cleveland fan!", "Dude, you threw your mouthpiece at my face", "Ah.. Sowwy man, *shakes hand* we chill now?", "Nah.. I'm gonna sue you for any following medical bills, this is Cleveland bitc..." *Curry walks off field*..

Rofl I caught that too. I think Curry also said something to LeBron right before leaving the court, although I wasn't able to figure out what he said.

Navin

MALDREAD
It would be strangely 'poetic' if the Warriors, who came back 1-3 against the Thunder, choke away the championship up 3-1 against the Cavaliers. I don't care whatsoever for Cleveland, but Lebron deserves the title with the way he has been playing.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm not a Lebron fan honestly, but I do respect him. He's the best player in the game today. There I said it.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Cavs is your 15-16 NBA Champion.

Navin

MALDREAD
Lebron and the Cavs did.

What a season. The best team in NBA regular season history comes back from 1-3 and wins 4-3 in the Western Conference Finals, only to be the first team to lose from being up 1-3 in the Championship.

Spare a thought for Kevin Love. For all the crap he received, he nearly had a triple double and played great defense on Curry at the end.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Lebron James is the GOAT. Plus it's nice to see Cleveland, the Factory of Sadness, get one big win.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I bet John Madden/eBay Huckster is throwing a party right now lol. Seriously, congrats to the Cavs. One of my friends is a diehard Cavs fan, I know he's happy as **** right now.

ebevan91

Lebron James is the GOAT. Plus it's nice to see Cleveland, the Factory of Sadness, get one big win.

Yeah, that win should last them another few decades lol.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
why have you done this, warriors. also draymond should not have been taken out in game five so that the nba could make more money screw that.

game was a fun/close one but the ending seemed pretty anticlimactic, which sucked.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
73-9 isn't bad. But 72-10 just has a better ring to it

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
why have you done this, warriors. also draymond should not have been taken out in game five so that the nba could make more money screw that.

game was a fun/close one but the ending seemed pretty anticlimactic, which sucked.

You mean that Lebron's block and Love doing excellent defense was bad? Really until 40 seconds left it was a game that could go either way.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
So happy for the Cavs. Their city's sports curse has been broken!

Now on to the Draft this Thursday.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Now that the season is over, will there be a Space Jam 2 in the making? lol

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
If they do make Space Jam 2 I imagine LeBron will star in it, and they better not ruin it lol. Space Jam is an absolute classic. Childhood memories right there.