• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#204 Pineco / #205 Forretress

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#204 Pineco#205 Forretress
bug.gif
bug.gif
steel.gif

Beorgit

Poison Trainer
I'm looking for one of these.

UnoDS

I'm looking for a Pineco or Forretress, preferably male with the move spike. I can offer alot of pokemon for one.

*Got lucky with the Swarms, if anyone needs a Pineco i can breed it now*

Last edited:

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
-TRADE COMPLETED-
Thanks to Lugiafan. :)

Last edited:

watsonr93

Banned
Johto Families

The Orange League beckons and Ash answers the call, taking on the Orange Crew in some unusual Gym battles.pon returning to Pallet Town, Ash & Misty reunite with Brock & set out on the next stage of their Pokemon journey-the Johto region

ASB

Weather Team Hater
I could really use a pineco or forry ASAP, I need it to breed spikes onto an accelgor for someone else who is offering power items for it.

Coganaut

||||TRADE COMPLETED||||
LF Pineco can offer alot of different things. Tirtouga axew, Zoroa/Zoroark or larvesta are just some

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
While I'm waiting for approval on my trade shop I may as well be using this to conduct trades and all. I have an EV trained Forretress for those who would like one, trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants one

EVs: 252 HP, 162 Atk, 96 Def
IVs: 29/19/26/21/25/9
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Explosion, Spikes

Interested in it? Of course you are, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;205;

Last edited:

professoroak

Professional Slacker
I have two UT Careful Pineco with decent IVs that I'm willing to trade for very little. PM me if you're interested.

PokemonAddict123

Returning Champion
really want fortress or pinico please trade

Kewzu

Looking for Female Pineco Offering Big!~

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
I need any pineco. PM me what you want for it

DewkY

womp womp
looking for a relaxed pineco that will learn stealth rock. pm me if you have one you're trying to trade.

Talon2863

Pokémon Collector
Looking for a level 1 pineco with stealth rock, toxic spikes, and spikesand the ability sturdy. PM me with what you want and I'll check if I have it or can get it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.