• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#204 Pineco / #205 Forretress

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticnash

Looking for a male pineco that knows Toxic spikes and Stealth rock. I can give all breedable pokémon from gen I and most others from gen II-V.

Plus the following DW females: marill, evee, dratini (w/ extremespeed and thunder wave), mr. mime, exeggcute, vulpix, gligar, larvitar, shuppet, bagon, shellos, poliwag, clamperl, lapras, goldeen, natu and magikarp.

I'm willing to trade more than one pokémon for the pineco, just PM me with what you need.

Kind regards, MN

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I have a shiny Pineco for trade! PM if you're willing to trade another shiny for it. I am interested in a wide variety of shiny Pokemon so just make an offer =)

Umbreons

Eevee Breeder
I need a Normal Pineco or Forretress. Any lvl, any Nature, any etc. Please PM me if you have one.

froobisu

I can breed pineco for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

flick1001

Ace Chick Trainer
Looking for a pineco or forretress to complete my pokédex, as route 16 hasn't shown up for swarm yet. I can offer almost any pokemon. PM me if you're interested.
Internet connection with WEP has been lost, so trade is no longer possible.

Last edited:

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
I need a shiny sassy natured stealthrock pineco possibly flawless for gen 5 i have flawless pokemon aswell as notable shiny's so PM myself :D

amb1

Hi I'm looking for any pineco/forretress, skarmory, torkoal, spinda, glameow/purugly, stunky/skuntank, chatot and/or croagunk/toxicroak to complete my pokedex, I can offer all starters (gen 6 included) and all other breedable pokemon (not including gen 6 just yet) so pm me!

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
I am looking for a pineco or fortress with spikes, toxic spike and stealth rock. I'd preferr it to be male but not required but it must have either 0 Evs or 252 hp 252 sp de and 4 de and have either a bold impish calm or careful natured. I am offering all Sinnoh and unova starters, most dex fillers, Mach and drain ouch timbers, Zekrm, Reshiram, Dw darmanitan with ether modest or timid, Azelf, Pokerus, parl/big pearl, elemental gems and much more. Look in my trade shop for more offers, and pm me if u want to trade or reply on my trade shop.

scourt91

Have a lvl 43 shiny Forretress, Gentle nature, move set - protect, swift, explosion, toxic spikes..... PM me others :)

FireCracker_13

Fire Your Cracker!
Looking for a Forretress with any of TWO of these: Toxic Spikes, Spikes, or Stealth Rock. Male preferably.
I got power items and other goodies. Also a few shinnies and legends. If I dont have it, I may be able to get it fast. PLEASE PM ME!! >.< I'm willing to even bundle rare items with rare pkm!

PS: Decent IV's plz. Not necessarily flawless, but decent ;)

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
I want a forretress with toxic spikes /stealth rock., 252 spd/6 HP / 252 defense.

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
Looking for a Shiny Forretress(normal is okay too), with Stealth Rocks and Spikes.
Willing to trade a Therian Thundurus and Tornadus.

PM me if interested.

DCKiyoshi

TO anyone. I would like a fortress. nothing special about it not shiny. pm if you have and we can negoiate

Status
Not open for further replies.