• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#206 Dunsparce

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#206 Dunsparce
normal.gif

SnakeSeeker

Hi, umm I'm seeking a dunsparce, if you have one please pm mensinwe can work something out :)

Jefko

almost completed Dex
i have one, you still interrested

Timpeni

The Awesome One
I want a Non-English Dunsparce for MMing. Please PM me and we'll work something out :)

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya! I'm looking for the pokemon in this thread!~ PM me please if you have one <3

LuckySnorlax73

Snorlax FTW!
I really would like a dunsparse that knows body slam, I can offer the DW mamoswine event or a Pokesmash! Cubchoo event, please Pm me! Thank you!

9 Volt Battery

may cause paralysis.
I'm looking for a Dunsparce that has traveled through time from Gen III with Body Slam intact and with Serene Grace with the ability.

Really good IVs is a plus. Nature is preferred to either be Adamant, Brave or Bold.

I kinda need it for a Con-Event team that's in two weeks... so if anyone can help, I'll love you guys forever.

froobisu

I can breed dunsparce for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

monkeypkmaster

mpk r crazy
Looking for a shiny serene grace Dunsparce adamant
can offer any item
most breed able pokes
DW females
trade backs
any gen poke
check shop for more

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Looking for DWf Dunsparce, I have almost every other DWf, see links in signature to find what you're looking for.

lolicakez

★Shiny Connoisseur★
poor dunsparce has very few fans :<

I'm looking for a Shiny dunsparce willing to trade a Shiny ditto for it. I can also offer mewtwo or dialga or kyogre. PM me. :)

RazorCandy

Hi, looking for DW female Dunsparce. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.