• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#207 Gligar#472 Gliscor
ground.gif
flying.gif
ground.gif
flying.gif

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
LF female immunity gligar
I don't know how much these usually go for, so shoot me a PM

mysticnash

I've got a shiny gligar up for trade, she has a careful nature and is at lv. 7.

Looking for events.

PM me for offers.

Kind regards, MN

SonicSandslash

Dragon Tamer Ryan
LF Shiny Gliscor any Nature
Offering Rash and Bold English Dittos also any of the Event Dogs eg,Raikou,Entei, Suicune and Gamestop Deoxys :)

rinky_dink

I'm looking for a Gliscor which knows Roost and Stealth Rock, not too fussed about the nature but preferably impish. Have a fair bit to offer, lots of 5th gen, including a thundurus, PM me if you have anything you specifically want

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
looking for any japanese female gligar with immunity or gliscor with poison heal.

can offer events and trade event legendaries. PM me

klogold

Nubbin'
LF any female Immunity Gligar or Poison Heal Gliscor.

I can offer SPR2010 Pichu (Jolly), TRU Shaymin (Adamant), GAMESTP Jirachi (Relaxed, Serious), WIN2011 Celebi (Any nature), WIN2011 Raikou (Rash), and WIN2011 Entei (Adamant), all UT.

Got it. Now offering 31 HP Immunity Gligars, PM me for offers.

Last edited:

~KB~

I need a Gligar level 1 with a jolly nature that knows stealth rock. I'm willing to trade a shiny Piloswine for it. If you dont want that I can trade some of the white exclusives and the majority of starter pokemon (squirtle etc..)

Pm me!!

turboo

Training day
I have a couple of Gligar. let me know about a trade looking for pokemon from different generations.
names SIMS
fc 1936 0091 2018

awon

Looking for a Female Poison Heal/Immunity Gliscor/Gligar. PM me? I've got some event Pokemon, a few Shinies, and some 31 IV stuff (31 SpA and Spe modest Deino; stuff like that).

Magaex

Looking for a shiny jap gliscor any nature UT

White FC: 0733 4183 2824

awon

Looking for a female DW Gliscor/Gligar
Offering female drought Vulpix, or anything else you may request (such as events, a few Shinies, and some 31 IV Pokemon)

PM me to trade

Kewzu

looking for gligar will trade any breedable pokemon in my sig

Looking for DW Gligar with 28+ IV's in Att, Def, Speed. Preferably Adamant nature, but any will do as long as it doesnt lower Att, Def, or Speed. I've got a ton of 4th gen shinies as well as some 5th. PM me if interested. I really want this so I can give you 2 or 3 shinies if I must.

awon

Offering Femal Immunity Gligars
LF: Any female DW Pokemon not named Gligar or Vulpix.

PM me for more info

Cameron161

looking for gligar will trade any breedable pokemon in my sig
I have got a gligar, do you have any starters or bagon/gible to trade back

O_o'

im looking for a male impish Gligar. Im offering a shiny Klink for it. !!! Please pm me and if i dont reply it cuz i already found it.

snivy101

MA PANTS!
Offering: Immunity UT Gligar (DW)
Looking for: Other DW pokemon. Mainly starters.
Accepting other offers PM me with requests.

Coganaut

LF Gligar with roost any nature will do preferably impish
I have a thundurus/tornadus I am willing to trade if you get me roost with impish nature.

Have other stuff such as:
Tirtougas
Zorua
Lvl 52 Adamant Conkeldurr
Manaphy never been touched
Larvesta
and others

Victorii

Offering Gligars with Roost/Stealth rock! Will keep impish for myself because i need it, but willing to trade jolly/adamant ones!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.