• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis_Sera

Offering
Gliscor
Adamant (252 Attack/252 Speed/4 HP)
Slash/Swords Dance/U-Turn/Earthquake
30/18-19/17-18/17-18/7-8/18-19

Check my shop in my sig for my wants

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female gligar up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Luis_Sera

double post

WhiteRogue

Breeder
Offering DW impish gligars with 2 max IVs. The max stats are in some combination of HP, def, and speed. I have have one with max attack+speed.

Looking for other IV bred pokemon, items, legendaries, good egg move pokemon, shinies, etc. PM me if you're interested.

Pidj

I'm looking for a female DW Gligar. Please PM me if you have 1 to trade and we'll sort out a deal.

Haxurott

Looking for Dream World Gligar with Immunity. I can trade Dream World: Misdreavus Level 10 UT with Levitate @ Adamant, Duskull Level 10 UT Bold with Pain Split and Bronzor at level 10 UT with Heavy Metal and Hypnosis @ Impish. PM Me Please!

Mavm

i have a gliscor dw level 52 , impish with Atk 31, Def 31, Spe 31 to trade
trained ev HP 252 Def 182, Spe 72

LEGIT .

Last edited:

Serah Farron

The Guardian Reaper
i have a gliscor dw level 52 , impish with Atk 31, Def 31, Spe 31 to trade
trained ev HP 252 Def 182, Spe 72

LEGIT .

Do you think i could trade you for this, let me know if there is anything you would like

Kolb

Decent Breeder
Looking for an Impish DW Gligar/ Gliscor with flawless/ near flawless IVs.
Offering Subway Items, Defensively Flawless Cottonees, Naive Chimchars with 31 Sp. Atk and Spe (some with atk as well), and DW politoeds. PM if interested in trading.

Looking for ANY female Immunity Gligar. Offering shiny Torchic.
PM me asap.

Serain

Para-Para!!
Looking for a Poison heal Gliscor, nature and IV/EV's don't matter. PM me for negotiations.

Szadek

Breeder/EV Trainer
I have DW Gligars I can breed...Natures and all that are acceptable...Looking for:

DW Eevee
DW Carvanha
DW Anorith

Or just make some offers

Firezkull

Need Gligar with Poison Heal (DW)

I need a Gligar with Poison Heal.. Stats really dont matter nor gender etc... Willing to trade a Tornadous or Landorous if it is Shiny.. PM for YOUR offers!..

Haxurott

Looking for Dream World Gligar with Immunity. I can trade Dream World: Misdreavus Level 10 UT with Levitate @ Adamant, Duskull Level 10 UT Bold with Pain Split and Bronzor at level 10 UT with Heavy Metal and Hypnosis @ Impish. PM Me Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.