• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
LF DWF Gligar, preferrably Impish nature. Offering DWF Wooper, Slowpoke or Magikarp. PM with offers.

Adam.

LF a Shiny Gligar or Gliscor of any level, with an Impish or Jolly nature. Preferably Jolly, though. I have quite a few Pokemon to offer with max EVs.

Pokemon I'm Offering
Camerupt
Nature: Relaxed
Capable of taking hits.
Ability: Solid Rock
Stats: HP-322/ATK-214/DEF-251/SP.ATK-228/SP.DEF/155/SPD-96
Attacks: Flame Burst, Earth Power, Strength, SolarBeam

Sunflora
Nature: Serious
Often scatters things.
Ability: Chlorophyll
Stats: HP-287/ATK-220/DEF-196/SP.ATK-287/SP.DEF-198/SPD-66
Attacks: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Sunny Day, Cut

Volbeat w/ Pokerus
Nature: Naive
Quick to flee.
Ability: Swarm
Stats: HP-319/ATK-161/DEF-178/SP.ATK-187/SP.DEF-148/SPD-293
Attacks: Charge Beam, Flash, Bug Buzz, Zen Headbutt

I also have a Zekrom, Lv.1 Eevee, and Lv.21 Minun for trade. Also a Lv.50 Golbat with Pokerus. PM me, if you are interested in any of these.

Motel Vacaville

Have female DW Gligar if anyone is interested

Looking for other female DW Pokemon, shinies, or any good offers.

PM me if interested.

My FC is 5371-9872-3311

Last edited:

Kwikslvr

@Motel Vacaville: Can offer a DWF Exeggcute at the moment, or we can discuss further if you like.
FC is 4084 0937 7643

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
I have an UT Shiny Female Gligar Lv. 57, Ability is Hyper Cutter(I don't know if it's any good).
Reasonable offers only please. PM me

Have Gligar's for trade, Jolly, Lax, Careful, Impish, Mild, Timid, Adamant, Quirky. PM Offer

meepooh

Looking for a flawless Gligar or Gliscor with Impish nature. Shiny would be a big plus but not absolutely necessary. Have many shiny/event/flawless pokemon plus items to offer.

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
Looking for a max IV Impish Gligar/Gliscor with its DW ability. UT for Gligar, EV'd 252 HP/252 Def/4 Attack or Sp.Def. Gender/Shininess/Egg Moves dosent matter nor changes its value. PM me if you got one to trade.

My best offer is Max Shiny Sassy Umbreon with Wish & Curse. I dont have much to offer, but see me if you want to trade.

Ohitsdylan

Looking for DW female Gligar. Willing to trade other dreamworlds or MAYBE event pokemon. PM if interested.

sanctuscruso

i can give you a Shaymin for the female DW gligar. I dont think its event though. let me know if u want anyothers. i can always give u and iv bred axew

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I need any Gliscor to keep.... Can offer lots of pokemon and egg move pokemon in return. Contact me If interested (HG)

Ohitsdylan

LF DW Gligar OR Gliscor, MUST BE FEMALE, iv's, natures, and ev's do not matter.
PM me with your offer and what you are looking for.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
looking for gliscor any
(no master balls)
check my store for offers. and please post in the shop if you have one to trade. pm/vm are too easily lost.

Jivoo

I can breed gligar with the dw ability, pm me if interested

ihateninjabears

The Doctor
I'm looking for a male Gliscor/Gligar with Tailwind. I can offer many legendaries, many DWFs, and a few shiny Pokemon

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for Poison Heal Gligar Looking for one to pass the Ability on so that i can breed some PM me with offer

Status
Not open for further replies.