• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

misty135

I have four dw gligar I will trade. 3 female(bashful,relaxed, and rash) and 1 male(quirky nature). They all know poison sting, swords dance, u-turn, and x-scissor.

pm if interested

DarkHero21

I'm looking for a female Dream World Gligar/Gliscor (any IVs, nature, etc.) Shiny or no shiny, doesn't matter.

I can offer a newly-hatched Eevee, Zorua, Torchic, Cynadquil, Totodile, Chikorita, Oshawatt, Snivy, Mudkip, Charmander, Scyther, DW Dratini (female), or PM me if you're looking for something else (even items).

Last edited:

oRushx

HNNNNNNNNNG
Looking for a Female DW Gligar. Will trade for any of my DWf's, any starter, pokerus and other stuff. PM me if interested.

pookey*1

hey i would like a gligar with immunity, doesnt matter the gender/level/nature/moves. I dont have much to offer so it would be more of a charity case

mattdeckard

Looking for a DWF Gligar -
Can offer DWF Dratini, Male Extremespeed Dratini, DWF Vulpix and any Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Unova starter!

alldaypokemon

Offering Dream World Gligar both Male and Female.
Looking for DW torchic or any of its evolutions!!

Zequki

Too Pro
Looking for a dw Gligar/gliscor. PM me wants.

Jelz

Substitute Shinigami
Can offer fdw gligars

Brembo

Looking for LEGIT Female Gligar/Gliscor with DW Ability and if possible Roost.

Offering Bred Timid Eevee, Timid Larvesta, Adamant Axew, Timid Staryu, Relaxed Ferroseed with Leech Seed and SR, Bold Frillish Male and Female Versions, Bold Yamask, Naive Chimchar, Naive Bagon, Adamant Horsea with Outrage (Altho very limited selection of these) Timid Gastly. All are results of chain breeding. Can guarantee as least one useful stat, and in most cases more. Can offer male and female versions of each if you are looking for a shortcut for breeding.

White Friend Code is: 0175 6462 7482

**Edit*** Dont need roost as I just noticed it is not an egg move that can be passed on, and also it is a move tutor move in B/W2

Last edited:

xiaoyun

Seeking DWF Gligar. I can offer any of the following: DWF Eevee, DWF Vulpix, DWF Dratini, DWF Poliwag, Male Extremespeed Dratini, or Male Morning Sun Larvesta. Please PM me in you're interested.

Zoij

Pokef***er
Looking for a DWF Gligar/ Gliscor. Check out my sig for offers.

Looking for flawless Gligar with Poison Heal ability and Impish nature.

Can give shiny Charmander or shiny Chikorita (this one have german name but that's not a problem because when evolve the name change since is not a nickname) both ut or Crobat touchet.

xcstar7

looking for DW gligar/gliscor female. idc about nature. can offer shiny legendary dogs from event

Last edited:

keljacobe

Looking for DWF Gligar, Poison Heal ability, any nature, ev's and iv's just for breeding purposes.
I can offer gen 1 starters, UT modest Deino w/ dark pulse, gastly, eevee, snorlax, jolly gible, nidoran(m/f) and White legendaries

Kiraush

Looking for a Dream World Female Gligar, please message me!
Nature and IVs do not matter, thank you in advance!

Merix

Have a Female Dreamworld Gligar for trade

Impish nature

31/24/31/12/22/31 IVs

I'm mostly looking for a female timid dreamworld eevee, but any decent off would be great.
Just started playing B/W again after a long break (haven't played since gold/silver) and got this on my first DW run.

TheCipherZero

Looking for a gliscor at any level above 20 I can offer any starter and Zorua pm me if you wish

Status
Not open for further replies.