1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Discussion in 'Johto Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shatteredrose

shatteredrose Well-Known Member

Looking for a DW female gligar. Don't need original, you can breed me a female if you'd prefer that. I have a few other DW females. Contact via PM.
    I've been trying to find one in my DW, but have had no luck.

2. Rosez66

Rosez66 Ace trainer

Just found a dream world female gligar. So if you need some ask me to breed. I'm looking for two pokemon in particular. Look in my stig for more detail or just PM me.

3. broomstig

broomstig Water/Dragon Leader

Have DWF Gligars and other pokemon available for trade. Would like to trade for other DWFs I don't have - check my sig for details

4. elyk800

elyk800 Member

I have many DWF gligars available, including one shiny flawless DWF Gligar. Looking for other shiny flawless pokemon, or events. PM me with offers.

5. Seatrekninja

Seatrekninja New Member

I really need a poison heal gliscor/immunity gligar if someone could trade with me I will do trade almost anything.
    Just PM me Thanks =D

6. Gritree

Gritree Lieutenant

Am looking for a DWF gligar (preferably just hatched and untouched) and am willing to trade any of my other DWF pokemon for it. PM me to get this trade started. :p

7. Garchompers

Garchompers New Member

looking for dw gligar/gliscor with poison heal ability i have dw sandshrew, druddigon, and finneon, also have other non dw pokes available for trade pm if interested.

8. Croze

Croze Sick of Bigotry

Have tons of Gligar with the egg moves baton pass, sword dance, agility, ariel ace, most of them have the dream world ability immunity, pm me offers.

9. RexNovus

RexNovus The Rex is King

Looking for a female DW Gligar, nature and iv's are irrelevant. Offers:

Cyndaquil, Oshawott, Piplup, Treecko, Bulbasaur, Tepig, Archen, Charmander, Larvitar, Chikorita, Torchic. All non dreamworld, level 1. PM me if you want to help out ^^,

EDIT: Got one, thank you Quotemaster.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  10. SilentReaper

SilentReaper Irrelevant

offering shiny flawlrss dwf gliscor pm with offers

11. ae1013

ae1013 New Member

Looking for either a dwf gligar or a jolly male dw gligar.. Not much to offer but hoping someone can help me out. message me with wants and I can see what I can do.

12. Benacus

Benacus New Member

I'm looking for a poison heal gligar either female or UT Impish please PM me if you can help

13. BaronAlberto

BaronAlberto New Member

Looking for DW female gligar with immunity please PM me if you have any : )

14. Croze

Croze Sick of Bigotry

Got DWF Gligars, pm me if you think you might have something I need

15. Bunch

Bunch N's Apprentice

Need a Dream World Gligar female with Poison Heal. Offering a Shiny legit Porygon-Z Ev trained in speed and Sp.A. good move set pst if interested

16. slinkyzard

slinkyzard Member

Looking for female Gligar with Immunity. I can offer DWF Eevee with 31 Speed IV. PM me if interested.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  17. General Nonsense

General Nonsense Star Glider

I have many Jolly Gligar that need new homes! Some of them have their DW ability. PM me if you would like one.

18. snagon

snagon Member

If anybody has a DWF Kabuto or Corphish I have a DWF Gligar with a 31 Def IV

19. E123Timay

E123Timay Master of pokemanz

looking for female gligar or gliscar with its dw ability. have dw lugia,dw giratina and dw landorus for trade as well as many pokes from the dream radar
    Trade done!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  20. Jivoo

Jivoo New Member

Hi,

I can breed dwf gligar.. Pm me if interested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.