• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatteredrose

Looking for a DW female gligar. Don't need original, you can breed me a female if you'd prefer that. I have a few other DW females. Contact via PM.
I've been trying to find one in my DW, but have had no luck.

Rosez66

Ace trainer
Just found a dream world female gligar. So if you need some ask me to breed. I'm looking for two pokemon in particular. Look in my stig for more detail or just PM me.

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Have DWF Gligars and other pokemon available for trade. Would like to trade for other DWFs I don't have - check my sig for details

elyk800

I have many DWF gligars available, including one shiny flawless DWF Gligar. Looking for other shiny flawless pokemon, or events. PM me with offers.

Seatrekninja

I really need a poison heal gliscor/immunity gligar if someone could trade with me I will do trade almost anything.
Just PM me Thanks =D

Gritree

Lieutenant
Am looking for a DWF gligar (preferably just hatched and untouched) and am willing to trade any of my other DWF pokemon for it. PM me to get this trade started. :p

Garchompers

looking for dw gligar/gliscor with poison heal ability i have dw sandshrew, druddigon, and finneon, also have other non dw pokes available for trade pm if interested.

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Have tons of Gligar with the egg moves baton pass, sword dance, agility, ariel ace, most of them have the dream world ability immunity, pm me offers.

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Looking for a female DW Gligar, nature and iv's are irrelevant. Offers:

Cyndaquil, Oshawott, Piplup, Treecko, Bulbasaur, Tepig, Archen, Charmander, Larvitar, Chikorita, Torchic. All non dreamworld, level 1. PM me if you want to help out ^^,

EDIT: Got one, thank you Quotemaster.

Last edited:

ae1013

Looking for either a dwf gligar or a jolly male dw gligar.. Not much to offer but hoping someone can help me out. message me with wants and I can see what I can do.

Benacus

I'm looking for a poison heal gligar either female or UT Impish please PM me if you can help

BaronAlberto

Looking for DW female gligar with immunity please PM me if you have any : )

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Got DWF Gligars, pm me if you think you might have something I need

Bunch

N's Apprentice
Need a Dream World Gligar female with Poison Heal. Offering a Shiny legit Porygon-Z Ev trained in speed and Sp.A. good move set pst if interested

Looking for female Gligar with Immunity. I can offer DWF Eevee with 31 Speed IV. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

snagon

If anybody has a DWF Kabuto or Corphish I have a DWF Gligar with a 31 Def IV

E123Timay

Master of pokemanz
looking for female gligar or gliscar with its dw ability. have dw lugia,dw giratina and dw landorus for trade as well as many pokes from the dream radar
Trade done!

Last edited:

Jivoo

Hi,

I can breed dwf gligar.. Pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.