• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a HA (Immunity) Shiny Gligar in Pokemon X/Y. I can offer a Shiny HA (telepathy) Noibat with Max Sp.Atk, a Shiny Relicanth, or a Shiny Golem for one.
The Shiny HA Gligar doesn't need to have good IVs, and I am fine with any Nature/EVs anyone has put onto one.
Thanks c:

Arkygi

I'm looking for a HA female Gligar.
I can offer HA Dratini, Slowpoke, Gible and maybe some others but I'll have to check.
Anyways, PM me asking what you want and I'll see if I can get it :)

I'm more interested in a Razor Fang for my Gligar in Y version. I'd rather evolve it into Gliscor before I take on the Elite Four cause I don't want to have to wait and do the Battle Maison stuff in post game. I'm willing to offer Mewtwo, Groudon or any starter from Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Unova, but none of that convoluted Dream World stuff. I don't care what Pokemon is holding the Razor Fang since I only need the item.

furan1

I'm looking for a female DW/HA gligar.

I can offer the following pokemon:

On hand I have:
squirtle-modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 egg moves: aqua ring
dratini-adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 HA
charmander-modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 egg moves: dragon pulse, outrage, dragon dance
charmander-adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 egg moves: dragon pulse, outrage, dragon dance
riolu-jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 HA egg moves: bullet punch
growlithe-adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Intimidate egg moves: flare blitz, close combat, and morning sun

PM me if interested please.

*Forgot to mention that they are all shiny.

Last edited:
Have shiny UT gligar, calm nature - make me offers :)

furan1

Offering a shiny careful nature 31/31/31/x/31/31 gligar with its hidden ability and egg move cross poison. Looking for a DWF carvanha, DWF lileep, or DWF gible. PM me if interested.

Gall

Looking for DWF gligar.

I'm looking for a Hidden Ability female Gligar, before WiFi shuts down on the 20th

I can trade other Hidden Ability females (i.e. Dratini)

My White 2 FC is 3956 - 1738 - 2567

Status
Not open for further replies.