• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsieCajun

I am looking for an untouched, high IV (all stats at least 25), female gligar with the DW ability and an impish nature. I also prefer it to have a certain nickname. PM me if you are interested.

I am offering one of the following for it:
UT Shiny Steelix (Relaxed)
UT Shiny Togepi (Modest)
UT Shiny Bronzor (Hardy)

igneel

Dat Mawnkay
i am looking for a dw female gligar with a nature that benefaits attack or defense and that is fully ev trained for defense and attack and knows agility offers- Arceus lv 100

iHawk

Hawk
looking for a female dw gligar, impish. if good ivs I can give more.

PM me for offers.. I have many battle items & shinies.

@fsmr@

Offering female DW Gligar, I can breed a for specific nature. Looking for female DW Skitty or Wooper, if it's in a non-english language, I'll even make it have 1 perfect IV. PM me if interested. :)

A-Dust

I have a female level 24 Gligar with lonely nature/sand veil ability for trade. This Pokemon is currently taking up box space and so needs to go quickly.

freekachu

Pro Newb
Female Immunity Gligar, Impish nature. Lv 1. decent IVs

I'm new here, but I'm super desperate haha. I just started getting competitive with BW.

I really need an untouched, Dream world lileep, female, with the ability storm drain. if it has stealth rock too, that would be great.

PM me if you have offers. Thank you!

Mr.Billehh

Looking for a poison heal gliscor have a mew to offer for it I would like to be at lvl 100 but if not I'm not picky

Last edited:

kman7737

If any one has a female dream world gligar I will trade them A darkrai or A shiny Ampharos

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Offering lots of DW female Gligar.. offer pls!!

kman7737

I have dw torchic If your interested

Deckeck

Pro Shiny Hunter
DW trade

I'm looking for any female dream world gligar. I have other dream world pokemon and several shinies that I am willing to trade.

Eleken

I want female DW gligar

I can offer female DW: vulpix (timid), poliwag (timid), lickitung, tailow, rattata

Gage6822

female dw gligar

I have a bunch of DW Female/male Gligars all kinds of natures and multiple perfect IVs from a breeding marathon. Please PM your offers.

Strife22

Looking for DW impish gligar ut male/female
have lvl 50 DW fem Tangrowth 252hp/252def/4sdef
also have ut DW Swellow fem

Also have
1. timid Gengar 252spa/252spe/4hp subsplit also has hp fire iv spread
2. jolly Garchomp 4hp/252atk/252spe SD set

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
shiny lvl 1 jolly gligar up for trade. looking for stuff in my sig and also might be interested in other shinies and DW m/f combos

it has Sand Veil. so not a DW shiny. sorry folks. I bred it using the Masuda Method back on platinum. so its 100% legit

Status
Not open for further replies.